[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Hiro can do something about the /pol/ problem on /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: oldtv.jpg (226 KB, 693x592) Image search: [Google]
oldtv.jpg
226 KB, 693x592
Hello Hiro can do something about the /pol/ problem on /tv/?
Heck the /pol/ problem in fucking every board.
I don't hate /pol/ , i even lurk /pol/ for some interesting discussion and some memes.
But the problem comes when /pol/ shit get outside of /pol/.
You can't discuss a shit on /tv/ because of them. Every thread is now a "Pls black people die" or "threads about black dicks".
The shit doesn't end on /tv/ , they are doing the same with /v/.
Please do something Hiro , let /pol/ be /pol/ but at least /pol/ shit need to be bannable outside of /pol/.
They are fucking MLP fucking tier at this point.
Pic related is perfect for what is happening.
>>
BAN NON-WAIFUS FROM TV
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITTY TV WE JUST WANT A CUNNY BOARD
>>
File: poltrueself.jpg (174 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
poltrueself.jpg
174 KB, 1306x354
>>356121
pic related
>>
I don't think it's /pol/ that's ruining /tv/. I think it's /tv/ ruining /tv/.
>>
>>356143
>There is no /pol/ problem on /tv/
ebbin just ebbin
just read any thread
>black this
>black that
>big black dick this
>>
>>356121
Those people are not from /pol/, they are from /tv/.
>>
>>356151
yes, that is the current state of /tv/, epic memeposters
>>
>>356197
>it's not us it's you!!!
Absolutely perfect reasoning.
>>
>>356121
>blacks
>people

On another note, 4chan has ALWAYS been racist, antisemitic, and misogynistic

tldr; get over yourself
>>
>>356123
Hiro read this.
Is what is happening.
The politic furries are invading both /v/ and /tv/ do something.
>>
>>356121
Everything will eventually intertwine with politics, thats a fact. le /pol/ boogerman doesn't exist.
>>
>>356123
posting pictures of human like animals having sex and expressing a political opinion is completely different
>>
>>356692
You know how I know you're from Reddit?
>>
>>356121
Hiro please read this pic
>>356123
as you can see /pol/ is doing exactly the same.
>>
>>356121
Hiro please fix the WE problem on /v/ and the +10 black shitposting threads on/tv/
Fix that shit mate. /pol/ is literally talking about black people and their dicks daily.
>>
Everyone who complains about /pol/ should be banned

4chan was /pol/ before /pol/ was /pol/
>>
>>357113
No. 4chan went from jokes like "haha niggas like watermelon" and "jews are evil lol" to "We need to annihilate these degenerate subhumans to save mankind! I'm redpilled and you should listen to me! DEUS VULT!"
>>
>>357118
This is true, frighteningly.
>>
>>357118
Yeah this.
They went full retarded
>>
>>357118
So much this. We used to have funny racist jokes and now there's cringeworthy stormfaggotry and crusader rping.
>>
>>356121
>>357118
This is what is fucking happening
Those memes are now autism.
Funny thing is /pol/ think that their shitposting is correct.
>>
>>357118
This.

>>357832
It's people taking the jokes too seriously. Retards and autists always have to ruin our fun.
>>
>>357121
>>357423
>>357431
>>357832
>>357838
>thread is 1 day old
>unique poster counter didn't change enough for this to be possible

hi samefags :^)
>>
File: 1386935446443.png (36 KB, 510x1499) Image search: [Google]
1386935446443.png
36 KB, 510x1499
>>357854
Nope.
>>
>>357861
the unique poster counter doesn't lie m8
>>
>>357118
shut up nigger, when /new/ was created everyone knew it would be neo nazi shit, same with /pol/. 4chan is just contrarian.
>>
>>356151
As an experiment I decided to check out the first large thread on /tv/ I came across, it's about the new star wars movie.
>>>/tv/63000405
There were three mentions of nigger or black out of about 150 posts, and that's for a movie with a nigger in the leading role. There was one mention of Jews, one mention of ISIS, some talk about Asians and one mention of Asians not liking niggers.

I think this proves you wrong that you can open any thread on /tv/ and see a /pol/ invasion. If anything you might have a culture problem that's internal to /tv/, but at least in that thread there is no actual /pol/ problem.

>inb4 lurk more before you speak
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.