[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro actually made things worse with these word filters. Instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
File: this tbh fam.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
this tbh fam.gif
161 KB, 921x155
Hiro actually made things worse with these word filters.
Instead of just stopping using the filtered words (the intended outcome), the shitposters just ignored the filters and kept right on using them.

I am consumed with rage every time I see "desu senpai," more so than I was when I saw "Tbh f@m"
>>
>>355623
I'm not. desu shm senpai are great filters
>>
>>355623
baka desuwa senpai
>>
File: viper - kill urself my man.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper - kill urself my man.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>355625
nigger speak > weeaboo speak
>>
>>355628
no u
>>
>>355628
Weeaboo speak is much less irritating and tryhard, senpai.
>>
>>355623
I didn't like them, but anything that makes an underaged faggot like you mad enough is good, so now I like them, fag.
>>
>>355623
I think they're funny, everybody posting "baka desu senpai" disapprovingly makes me think of angry shitposting tsunderes which is a great meantal image.
>>
>>355639
No it's not.

>>355643
Fuck you nigger.
>>
>>355639
>much less irritating and tryhard
I'm laffin@uritenowtbh Mo
>>
>>355623
>Hiro actually made things worse with these word filters.
I very rarely see niggaspeak, even filtered on /a/ anymore. Stop being a faggot OP, the filters have done nothing but good, that includes pissing off people like you
>>
File: Desu dance.gif (238 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Desu dance.gif
238 KB, 360x480
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU TBHTBH DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
>>
baka senpai desu
>>
>>355666
Then you obviously browse nothing but /a/ if you never see filtered words.
Fuck off you fucking weeaboo.
>>
>>355667
Wow, you actually typed that out? That's pretty autistic.
>>
>>355672
Maybe other borads should learn to type like normal human beings then
>>
>>355672
Why would I want to browse anything that isn't /a/? I may as well just go to reddit these days, it wouldn't be any different. The only reason I come to /qa/ is to laugh at retards like you who get upset at /a/nons
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>355682
>I only browse /a/
Way to invalidate your point and your opinion to literally everyone but /a/utists.
>>
>>355623
you should calm down to be honest flam
>>
File: le spit guy(1).png (8 KB, 740x560) Image search: [Google]
le spit guy(1).png
8 KB, 740x560
>>355685
haha ha dufe . . .
rage comix are my life
>>
>>355685
My opinion might be invalid to you and others anons, but atleast the mods and Hiro are still more likely to listen to me than you
>>
>>355689
Nice image, may I save it?

>>355692
Yeah, no.
Hiro is not as militant a weeaboo as moot was.
>>
>>355697
yeah, that material is all open source
do whatever you want with it broo
>>
>>355697
What board was it that Hiro went to first, listened to first and showed more interest in? That's right, it was /a/

He might not be a animefag, but he has very obviously took advice from moot. This comes more apparent with his constant fucking of /pol/
>>
>>355697
>japanese guy
>weeaboo
ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>355709
It's a meaningless meme word like "fedora" or "autism"
Don't expect any consistency in its usage
>>
>>355702
How the hell would you know what other boards he listened and talked to if all you browse is /a/?
The fact of the matter is, he is not a faggot like moot was in his later years.
He has shown on multiple occasions to be someone who listens to all and doesn't focus on just one board.
>>
>>355709
Fine, not as militant an anime fan as moot was.
>>
>>355712
>How the hell would you know what other boards he listened and talked to if all you browse is /a/?
It's called archives and the search feature, you fucking moron. Unlike a lot of anons on /qa/, I actually care about the overall state of 4chan, since what happens on one board can affect the others very easily
>>
>>355723
Sorry, I didn't think someone would be fucking autistic enough to go through multiple archives looking for Hiro's threads that have most likely already expired.
>>
>>355725
Good job outing yourself not just as a retard, but a newfag as well. There's a fucking archive that archives the text of all boards and lets you search for admin only posts
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>355728
WHY?
What are even the chances of you coming across an active thread made by him?
You are only going to find old, long pruned threads and discussions that you have no say in.
You are not going to change anything either way.

This stupid fucking argument is entirely tangent to the original, but if you honestly believe that your opinion has more weight behind it just because you're a fucking /a/ user, you're as fucking stupid as Hiro would be if he actually chose just one board to go to for advice, which, for some reason, you seem to think he has already done.
>>
>>355623
You can still use it in different ways and some bypass the filter anyway, I'm just gonna do that anyway cause fml going for that 2006 weeb terms
>>
>>355734
>What are even the chances of you coming across an active thread made by him?
I don't know, maybe that he's only in one fucking time zone at a time? He only posts at certain times a day, its pretty fucking easy to catch the threads he's on
>>
>>355623
If mods/hiro were truly wanting to squash this shit then posts containing those phrases could be blocked from going through period. These filters let you use the words all you want; they just come out different hence are just fucking with people trying to force that shit everywhere.

If the filters make the people trying to use those acronyms mad, then they are absolutely doing their job because basically all people were doing with those prior to the filter was using them just to piss off anyone unwilling to lower their standards to lower-quality posting. If the people getting filtered don't realize/appreciate the great irony in this then they frankly don't deserve to have the filters lifted because they'll have missed the point and will just spam that shit all the harder afterward.
>>
they should lift the filter for a day and then make the terms 30-day insta-bans
>>
>>355623
They're a good idea but I would also like to see one implemented for 'reddit' tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you senpai)
>>
>>356329
i'm just gonna change my ip †bh ƒam
>>
>>355623
kill yourself tb
>>
You've got to go either all the way or ignore shit like this. Either get mods to ban everyone finding their way around it with altered phrases and pictures or just let it get boring and pass.
No one starts WHEN I WAS threads anymore for a reason. Because it got old, even to shitosters.
Leave most things alone.
>>
>>356380
the point is to make it dumb enough that the 90% of the people who don't really, truly, deeply want to post desu senpai everywhere don't

the people who are true believers will find a way but most retards just use it like lol (which isn't going out of style anytime soon)
>>
File: 1446999787012.jpg (453 KB, 990x717) Image search: [Google]
1446999787012.jpg
453 KB, 990x717
>I think the wordfilter is great

Hello reddit
>>
>>356386
you may be shocked to find that reddit also enjoys such things eating food and sleeping
>>
On the bright side, the word describing a man who achieves sexual gratification by watching his wife have sex with another man appears to have been effectively killed off.
>>
>>356389
yeah, but all the people who usedit are still here so what have we really gained?
>>
>>356389
I always hated that word only because it sounds so lame when used as an insult. "Kill yourself you fucking faggot" doesn't flow nearly as well as "kill yourself you fucking c.uck". Just pronounce it, it's fucking lame, it has no impact and its meaning seldom has anything to do with whatever context it was used into, at least in this website. I'm glad it's been filtered.
>>
>>355623
baka desu senpai
>>
>>356395
"Fucking faggot" flows nicely, what is wrong with you. Alliterations make it sound like the language was practically designed like that, at least to me.

Maybe you just like kek because it sounds kind of like "fucking cunt" and you're from UK/Aus. We don't say that in the US much and "fucking kuck" simply doesn't exist in common vernacular as a common insult. Forcing it is like forcing a meme, it just annoys people after a while, but not for the reasons you might like. As in, no one takes what you're seriously if you just spam it endlessly without meaning. "fucking faggot" on the other hand is ubiquitous.
>>
>>356410
>"Fucking faggot" flows nicely, what is wrong with you.
Welp I didn't realize but I said it completely backwards backwards on my post. What I meant to say is that c.uck is a lame, annoying word, and that out already established method of insulting each other already works fine and sounds better, even.
>>
>>356387
I don't, reddit.
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
>>355623
the filters are useless t.b.h f@m
>>
>>356553
I agree, hiro should improve them to cover all possible variations
>>
>>356573
you can never cover them all ṫbh fȧm
>>
>>355623
the point is that desu senpai baka fit 4chan better.
>>
File: this tbh3.png (21 KB, 297x78) Image search: [Google]
this tbh3.png
21 KB, 297x78
>nobody uses pics to bypass niggapost filters

why?
>>
>>356785
this desu senpai
>>
File: 1423712634951.jpg (16 KB, 333x279) Image search: [Google]
1423712634951.jpg
16 KB, 333x279
baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka baka
>>
>>355623
baka at your stupidity desu senpai
>>
>>356785
Because that's a great way to get banned.
>>
>>355623
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>355749
it doesn't stop shit ṫbh fȧm
>>
Smh desu senpai
>>
>>355623
I don't mind the filters tbqhwyf (to be quite honest with you senpai)
>>
>>356821

Maybe at first. They don't seem to care anymore tb͏h
>>
baka desu senpai
>>
>>355749
This desu
>>
this desu senpai
>>
we need wordfiltres for the following:

Reddit
Leddit
JUST
Tumblr
BTFO

Seriously filter Reddit, Leddit, and Tumblr and you're all set to go. Make Reddit 4chan, Leddit 4chan, and Tumblr Stormfront
>>
>>358730
Make Tumblr 4chan as well.
>>
this
desu
senpai
>>
baka
>>
>>356389
But sadly, the presence of men who achieve sexual gratification by watching their wives have sex with another man is still in abundance.

As this board proves.
>>
>>355623
this Tbh" ffam
>>
>>356785
because nobody want to be perma ban for this shit?
>>
>>356389
But as >>359372 mentions, the people the word applies to are still very much among us.

Honestly, I used to hate how everybody used the word regardless of where it was applicable because I'm super anal about definitions. However, having watched many anons approach situations and discussions in such a way that it makes it obvious they're more than happy reveling in their own pathetic self-loathing and are perfectly fine getting screwed over I've come to the conclusion that the word isn't as misused as some say it is, it's just not being applied literally.
>>
>>358730
No we don't.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.