[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't like the gay invasion on /r9k/ desu.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1447978509820.jpg (624 KB, 1210x1194) Image search: [Google]
1447978509820.jpg
624 KB, 1210x1194
I don't like the gay invasion on /r9k/ desu.
>>
Try acting more straight then.

wwwww
>>
File: lewd thoughts.png (385 KB, 565x518) Image search: [Google]
lewd thoughts.png
385 KB, 565x518
>>355063
just go be a faggot already dude it's obvious you want to
>>
>>355069
Go away, ban evader.
>>
>>355063
Filename of that third one is the exact same filename used by some idiot that spams it on /s4s/. Well, first of all, they're obviously all one guy, but that seems to be where the "invasion" is coming from.
>>
>>355063
You can't tell those are the same people? Fags like this are just a very vocal minority trying to push for acceptance
>>
>>355063
all me
>>
>>355080
He spams a lot then.
>>
homosexuals trigger me i can't stand reading what they say REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I personally thought that was pretty hot
>>
>>355451
Yep, some people on this site have no fucking life.
>>
By the way, what the fuck is with the word boypussy? Do these people not understand how the body works? Males do not have vaginas.
>>
>>357057
boypussy is a meme

some people do use it unironically but they're also the type who likes to get fucked in women's clothing, but the majority of the times you see it on 4chan its a meme
>>
Better than most of the shit that plagues the board. Almost everything else is facebook-tier.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.