[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normalfags have such a hard time with staying on topic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1446059103984.jpg (102 KB, 500x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446059103984.jpg
102 KB, 500x1200
Why do normalfags have such a hard time with staying on topic? They're always looking for an opportunity to post offtopic blogshit, any idea why?
>>
>>354877
Give 1 example that isn't biased or stupid.
>>
>>354900
It happens all the time, if you browse any hobby/interest board you'll have seen it. Injecting blogshit into loosely related topics.
>>
>>354902

W
H
A
T
>>
>>354904
>mention video game
>normalfag blogs about how he went and bought the game with his friend
>>
>>354907
I figured as much.

You seem to have a strained view on how discussion should go. I'm not sure why mentioning one's life in any way bothers some people so much. So long as it's in relation to the topic there shouldn't be an issue.

This is just my take on it, but I think the problem is you and your apparent anger with people acknowledging that they have an existence outside of this website.
>>
>>354910
So you're an ignorant normalfag then? Blogshit is not on topic just because something loosely related happened in your blog. Take ot to Facebook retard
>>
>>354907
not the same guy but blogposting isn't a thing only normalfags do, some people simply really, really want to talk about themselves, even when clearly nobody gives a shit
>>
>>354877
Perhaps because you keep posting images that are unrelated to the topic.
>>
>>354913
So did you post this with the hope that every response would be in agreement with you?
>>
>>354917
Normalfags are Mich more frequent offenders, we also literally have boards for that garbage
>>354918
It's loosely related
>>354919
Well yes I was hoping retarded normalfags wouldn't try to defend blog posting at least
>>
>>354920
It just forcing your rigid definition of what "blogshit" is and refusing to accept any other outlook on it.

Why even post here if you're just going to be a dismissive dickhead?
>>
>>354920
About as loosely related as me and your mother.
>>
>>354923
It's blogging faggot, if you're talking about personal things that aren't directly related to the topic of the board you're blogging this isn't a matter of opinion and your friend has nothing to do with the topic
>>
>>354927
Define "directly related". Because this example >>354907
sounds pretty direct if you ask me.

I think the problem is you've never actually had a decent discussion in your life so you're ignorant to how they go.

and why are you so frustrated? I'm just trying to have a constructive dialogue so your shitty thread doesn't go to waste.
>>
>>354931
>me
>I
>I
Nice blog
>>
>>354931
No it isn't, buying a game isn't directly related to the game and your friend isn't related to the game. No one cares how you got it that's not the point of the board
>>
>>354935
In that case no thread stays "directly" on topic.

You are an ape.
>>
>>354937
You are a dumb normalfag who can't keep his blogshit separate from his post
>>
>>354939
k
>>
I've seen people posting about their girlfriends and shit in DOA and Senran Kagura threads recently, pretty sure it's bait and you can easily just ignore those kind of posts.
>>
>>354900
/v/'s depression blog circlejerks. They went from daily (4am) to having several threads about it up every hour. Those are the same people calling every game shit.
>>
>>355050
But they're funny.
>>
>>354920
>It's loosely related
I don't use /v/, but isn't this line the exact reason /v/ is in its current state?
>>
File: 1447896572345.jpg (219 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447896572345.jpg
219 KB, 600x600
>wake up
>take a dump
>check /qa/
>see some faggot's post
>roast him like the gaylord he is
And what have you nerds done today?
>>
>>355058
I read a Sir Reginald Brownpill post and loved it.
>>
File: 1444860865947.jpg (98 KB, 545x479) Image search: [Google]
1444860865947.jpg
98 KB, 545x479
>>355059
thanks dude I always do my best to post informative and relevant content lol
>>
/v/ just needs a radical do-over already. You can't have /v/ keep existing in its current state, something must be done. Either you get and create even more filters to "censor" /v/ in the hopes it drives the Redditors off, or you split /v/ in order to reduce traffic. Better yet do both
>>
i see this on quite a few boards now, people posting caps of their dumbass yik yak conversations and such. i don't think they even understand that that's not what you do here.
>>
>being such a wizard chan tier autist that you get butthurt over someone mentioning they have a friend

Holy shit kill urself lmao
>>
>>355843
>lmao
>>
I dunno senpai.
I'm half normie / half social autist. I go to boards that have both. people in general can't stay on topic.
that's my two caps.
>>
The normalfag shit that bothers me is people starting threads with facebook/twitter screencaps and captions like "do you agree?" or "what do you think about this?" Like, are people too lazy or stupid to form their own thoughts that they have to post someone else's? Maybe I should just reply with screencaps of someone else's comments too?
>>
>>354900
>Give 1 example that isn't biased or stupid.
>[...] that isn't biased or stupid

Hello, reddit!

It's cute how you can invalidate someone's argument before they post it by saying "if I think its stupid I'm not gonna bother"

If you reply to my post you admit to being a stupid biased redditor ;^)
>>
>>357122
I see it more as "hey look I found someone stupid, please give me attention". Still irritating.
>>
>>357160
If you don't think people post really stupid shit here that doesn't warrant a response, then I want to be on whatever your homeboard is.
>>
>>357172
I can cede that point to you, actually

...since I mostly come to /qa/ to tell people to go back to reddit
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.