[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why isn't this allowed on /co/? I'm just wondering.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: steven-universe-01.jpg (77 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
steven-universe-01.jpg
77 KB, 600x450
So why isn't this allowed on /co/?

I'm just wondering. I don't give a shit either way.
>>
It is allowed on /co/. It just spawns a lot of shitposting whenever it's brought up.
>>
They're Bronies.
>>
>>354730
This. The generals are banned. Even tho every other general is fine.. it's just yet another boogeyman.
>>
>>354730
I got my thread deleted twice last night so evidently the mods take issue with it.

The last thing I do is browse tumblr or cartoon forums so I have zero clue on the show's fandom. I just watched it randomly and thought it was decent.

It's interesting how much the internet can shift your perception of something.
>>
The /sug/ threads that pop up when the mods fall into hot pocket comas are great. And the autists, oh my how they get triggered.
>>
>>354725
Because it's a shit cartoon.

I don't even go on /co/ and I know this. I think I can speak for most people too.
>>
>>354794
Good reasoning you baboon, doesn't make it any less /co/ worthy.
>>
All I know is that there's drama surrounding SU and its fandom. Like awhile ago, this one girl on tumblr drew a picture of Steven's mother less "thick" than she's depicted in the show. As a result, a large amount of tumblrinas sent her hateful messages and death threats until she ultimately attempted suicide. I remember some faggots on /co/ made a few threads asking anons to send the girl some "supportive" messages or something like that.
>>
>>354800
/co/ in general sounds awful in just about every way.
>>
>>354802
/co/ is REALLY awful, which makes me sad because it used to be one of the better boards. But things change, I guess.
>>
>>354816
>I have never browsed /co/: the post
>>
File: 1401044829632.jpg (39 KB, 528x456) Image search: [Google]
1401044829632.jpg
39 KB, 528x456
>>354827
>>
>>354802
/co/ can be decent if you ignore the dramatic tumblrtards and don't mind having your threads deleted at random.
>>
>>354839
What are some good cartoons senpai? Should I make a rec thread?
>>
>>354794
The cartoon itself is actually okay. It just attracts undesirable people. A lot of the people who participate in the generals are tumblrfags who came to /co/ solely to discuss Steven Universe.
>>
>>354740
I'm considering watching it myself. Since you've got an unbiased perspective, any guesses for why it would have become so popular on the internet?
>>
>>354874
If you're aware of early Adventure Time's popularity then it's in the same lane as that. So pretty much why any cartoon get's popular these days, by not limiting itself to only adults or children.
>>
>>354887
Ah, that kind of thing. Makes sense. Well, I think Adventure Time is pretty great so I'd probably like it. Perhaps I'll give it a try.
>>
>>354802
Pretty much. Everybody is such a fucking dramaqueen and it probably has the most subjective moderation known to man. Also nobody on /co/ seems to know how to use a computer or the internet in general because they're constantly begging people to post download links for shit that they could easily find through google.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.