[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1447477070608.jpg (14 KB, 525x105) Image search: [Google]
1447477070608.jpg
14 KB, 525x105
Reminder.
>>
Who?
>>
>tfw this mute is kill
>>
>>354675
Yeah 4chan has changed for the worse, it won't be long before we're Something Awful.

Our current situation is that the mods despise the 4chan community therefore they're exploiting Hiro's lack of knowledge of 4chan to steer the community in another direction.
>>
>>354739
>the mods despise the 4chan community
maybe it's because most of you act like entitled assholes 24/7
>>
>>354675
Reminder that during his entire tenor he said shit like this to gain favor from mindless sheep who need a leader to follow.

The particular statement is easily picked apart: why are mods here at all if we should just ignore everything? It was a dumb thing to say but it made him look cool.
>>
>>354749
What he's saying is that you shouldn't spam in the general direction of things you don't like if they're on-topic.
>>
File: glans.jpg (273 KB, 1490x1490) Image search: [Google]
glans.jpg
273 KB, 1490x1490
>>354749
>during his entire tenor
>>
>>354739
i still have a bit of optimism, i mean i guess he entrusted hiro to this job so the best we all can do is teach him how not to fuck up
all these people wanting more and more boards, just ignore those threads

stick together, and dont FUCK UP
>>
>>354739
Yes, the mods are awful because of x, it will only be a matter of time before y happens.

>Still posting on here 7 years later.
>>
>>354675
moot was such a fucking idiot back then, and he got even worse as time went on
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>354675
Reminder that this is a new age and moot's opinion is completely irrelevant now.
>>
>>354675
Reminder that moot stopped caring the same year that reply was made, and Hiro has done more for 4chan in his short tenure here than moot has done since.

The only real thing moot did in the last five years was /pol/ Harbor.
>>
>>354995
>The only real thing moot did in the last five years was /pol/ Harbor.

That's not true, he did your mum
>>
>>354997
That can't be, he was a kek and an sjw. /pol/ told me so!!!
>>
>>354995
Creation of /vg/ is now nothing?
I know you 8gagger kids are very jadd and have trouble with remembering the past correctly but this is just sad at this point.
>>
>>354739
We already are

>>354747
Hi mod. Kill yourself please
>>
>>354739
Oh please. 4chan will never have SA level of retarded moderation. Our mods are anonymous just like us, they're not some public figures everyone kisses ass for or gets banned
>>
>>355020
Swaglord
>>
>>355032
point taken
>>
File: 1447710248902.jpg (178 KB, 1558x1078) Image search: [Google]
1447710248902.jpg
178 KB, 1558x1078
>>355020
If this is the case, then 8ch has already become SA then.

Mark apparently banned meta discussion from his board and allowed shitloads of off topic stuff and the people there worship him like an idol
>>
File: sinister laughing.png (374 KB, 485x602) Image search: [Google]
sinister laughing.png
374 KB, 485x602
>>354997
#bants

Why would Hiro ask the moderators how to run the website he just bought? If he doesn't speak English, do the moderators speak Japanese? If not, does he translate what they tell him? And if so, why not just translate actual 4chan posts? Also, what kind of an agenda would a moderator have? Any rabid SJW moderator would run a mile from spending all day reading about how niggers are inferior to the superior white race and how fat women should be put into camps. And if they do run away, it can't be that hard to find someone else who can spend all day on 4chan, deleting illegal posts and anything that isn't fun while permitting banter, lel and jollies. If it wasn't for the implied obligation and responsibility to constantly be here, I'd do it, and I'd be fucking excellent at it.

Also, the alternative to "ignoring shit you don't like" is to have it deleted, and there are plenty of online communities that aren't 4chan where that happens. If you don't like racist spam, there are many forums that delete it and ban the poster for not checking their privilege. If you love racist spam, there are plenty of subreddits devoted to precisely that, and chasing away the SJW white-guilt posters who disagree. The great thing about 4chan is that you can post either opinion, and the opinion will succeed if people agree, or be ignored if it's stupid bullshit. It doesn't get deleted (apart from Gamergate opinions, and that's fine because all that shit is cancer anyway) just because it doesn't match the community's agenda in either case. And that makes me wonder: how the fuck do you people get in trouble on 4chan? I call people niggers all the time, and check dubs, and talk off-topic, and I have yet to get b& for any of it. If you're getting banned for a post, that post must have been truly dire.
>>
>>355020
Kimono chan or whatever /a/'s mod that they worship is called.
>>
>>355655
Woah there m8 you can't just go around being reasonable like that
>>
>>354803

>falseflagging this hard

How long will you keep trying to fit in before you go back to your pony fanfiction?
>>
>>354749
He was talking about retards wanting to censor and ban anything they didn't liked because they were too retarded to not stop looking at it. You are one of those and proved the point.
>>
>>355655
>the opinion will succeed if people agree, or be ignored if it's stupid bullshit
stupid bullshit attracts retards like flies to shit
>>
>>355032

but i like the community :^)
>>
>>356080
i think you're a pretty cool dude
>>
>>356080
I prefer to think of you don't as a moderator, but as a grill master.
>>
File: 1438285600732-1.jpg (118 KB, 480x519) Image search: [Google]
1438285600732-1.jpg
118 KB, 480x519
>>354681
>>
>>356093
thx bby

*grills corn*
>>
>>354749
>yfw redditors have no reading comprehension

explains why you are so stupid to never realize how people see you.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.