[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Neo 4chan defends IDs >Neo 4chan defends filters outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: dedd.jpg (87 KB, 736x748) Image search: [Google]
dedd.jpg
87 KB, 736x748
>Neo 4chan defends IDs
>Neo 4chan defends filters outside of /b/
>Neo 4chan is authoritarian (left-wing) instead of libertarian
>Neo 4chan bullies frogposters

What else has changed about the 4chan community, /qa/?
>>
File: CNT_spain.jpg (235 KB, 972x620) Image search: [Google]
CNT_spain.jpg
235 KB, 972x620
>authoritarian = left-wing
>libertarian = right-wing
Low quality bait
>>
>>354678
I didn't say that though, did I, m8?

An authoritarian can be left-wing or right-wing.

A libertarian can be left-wing or right-wing.

4chan is currently left-wing authoritarian.

It's not so hard to understand.
>>
>>354672
>Neo 4chan defends IDs
They're appropriate for a few boards, but on most boards they'd be dumb.

>Neo 4chan defends filters outside of /b/
So did old 4chan.

>Neo 4chan is authoritarian (left-wing) instead of libertarian
4chan is mostly apolitical.

>Neo 4chan bullies frogposters
Good, Pepe has overstayed his welcome.
>>
File: 1420053874461.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>354706
>4chan is mostly apolitical
>>
File: tinfoil3.jpg (62 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil3.jpg
62 KB, 320x240
>>354688
>4chan is currently left-wing authoritarian.
How in the hell do you even reach this conclusion
>>
>>354709
neo4chan spotted
>>
>>354672
>>Neo 4chan defends filters outside of /b/
Fuck off faggot, word filters have always been great. Stop being so upset your favourite shitposting words are filtered

>>Neo 4chan bullies frogposters
>liking retards who constantly do nothing but shitpost and be fucking plain annoying
>>
>>354672
hey that's a funny frog
mind if i download it for my little brother?
>>
File: f.png (562 KB, 1903x1833) Image search: [Google]
f.png
562 KB, 1903x1833
>>Neo 4chan bullies frogposters
Only redditors (literally) and facebookers post this shit dead meme, so fuck off faggot.
>>
>>354709
/pol/ is not the entirety of 4chan
>>
>>355990
>muh meme quality
Only redditors (literally) and facebookers care this much about memes.
>>
File: 1435524328777.gif (2 MB, 200x138) Image search: [Google]
1435524328777.gif
2 MB, 200x138
>>356013
>Only redditors (literally) and facebookers care this much about memes.
You're extremely wrong, my fellow cancerous newfriend. Facebookers and Redditors like whatever other facebookers and redditors like. We're not Facebook or Reddit and almost everyone here don't like that dead frog shit /r9k/ maymay, so either fuck off or fit in.
>>
>>356104
>everyone here don't like that dead frog shit /r9k/ maymay, so either fuck off or fit in.
I didn't say anything about that did I?

I'm implying you're the cancer because you care so much about your precious memes.

I don't give a shit about what memes are or are not in fashion, and frogposting doesn't bother me because I don't browse whatever cancerous boards you browse, it's not spammed on the boards I go to.
So why should I listen to all the crybabies complaining about how their board is overrun with frogs and that nobody on 4chan should ever posts pepe again because it triggers them?

My point was that you, and everyone else who thinks this is just an issue of memes, is an idiot.

Why don't you faggots just realize that it's a certain type of person that you don't like regardless of what meme they happen to be spamming, and instead of getting so butthurt at a fucking image and going on a pepe witch hunt, why don't you try addressing the actual problem?
>>
>>354709
>>354672
dumb frogposters
>>
>>356147
I feel like you're using a bunch of words to say absolutely nothing
>>
>>356158
Do you even know where you are right now?
>>
>>355990
That's /r/4chan, a board that is made up of 4channers.
>>
>>356168
Wannabe 4channers. They're mostly newfags too afraid to actually come here
>>
File: ganonface.png (76 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ganonface.png
76 KB, 512x512
neo-4chan hates original content

neo-4chan defends censorship

neo-4chan thinks very little about their community and thinks it's fun to shitpost

neo-4chan thinks that 4chan has always been this way because they're too new to think otherwise.

neo-4chan treats 4chan like another extension of Reddit.
>>
>Neo 4chan hates lolis
>Neo 4chan defends ban on lolis
>Neo 4chan doesn't want an /l/ board
>Neo 4chan bullies lolicon

What else has changed about the 4chan community, /qa/?
>>
>>354672
that's mostly /qa/ because it got infested with fedora reddit teenagers who think they now have a board were they can force the censorship the way they always wanted.
>>
>>356193
truth

>>354778
>tinfoil may may

reddit teenager detected and confirmed
>>
First off, all faggots that post >Neo___ are newfags who have only heard about older 4chan and think everything was like in their dreams. Get fucked and die desu senpai

IDs are shit, they should not be defended.
Filters are hilarious and always have been, candy-ass. Now they're used to halt massive shitposting and that's fantastic.
I don't know where in the fuck are you seeing left wing authoritarians if all everyone talks about is JEWS, SJWS AND COOKS. If you're referring to muh freedom of speech, keep in mind rightwing authoritarians also censored shit. /pol/ needs to die.
And last but not least, get fucked you retarded frogposter. Good job running another meme into the fucking ground, 8reddit or wherever the fuck you came from you satanic flaming dogshit.
>>
>>356191
>Neo 4chan hates lolis
Wrong. Many people still want an /l/ board, its this small minority of Redditors who don't
>Neo 4chan defends ban on lolis
No we don't
>Neo 4chan doesn't want an /l/ board
Yes we do actually
>Neo 4chan bullies lolicon
Only the Redditors on /v/ do
>>
>>354672
I fucking hate neo4chan and especially the ones that get triggered easily and force "everything is meme *post Xd* " shit and what everyone else said
>>
>>354672
Dumb frogposter.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.