[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop lying to yourself, mods and devs. Unlike most of 4chan's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: guishen_0876.jpg (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
guishen_0876.jpg
171 KB, 800x600
Stop lying to yourself, mods and devs. Unlike most of 4chan's community, you all hate /pol/, you despise us, you wish we didn't exist, you constantly berate /pol/ (e.g. /his/ sticky, "keep /pol/ in /pol/", etc.), you filter one of our precious memes, and you enabled flags and IDs on /pol/ to punish us (well moot did).

Now /pol/ is/was my home board, I rarely posted anywhere else. I've been with them since Margret Thatcher died, I remember moot saying /pol/ was completely "hands-off" moderation (God knows what happened to that) and I remember a mod telling anti-/pol/ posters to get fucked (God knows what happened to him).

Since you despise us so much now, I think it would be for the best if you just deleted /pol/ so we can all move to somewhere else that doesn't have mods/devs that hate us. It's win-win, you get rid of us and we are all encouraged to move somewhere new.

Maybe make a heavily moderated /news/ board to replace it.
>>
Clever.
>>
>>354319
>Since you despise us so much now, I think it would be for the best if you just deleted /pol/ so we can all move to somewhere else that doesn't have mods/devs that hate us
Agreed. A 4chan without /pol/tards would be great.
>>
>>354319
>and you enabled flags and IDs on /pol/ to punish us (well moot did).
No. Stop repeating this.
>>
>>354324
Explain? There's no deceit in my post, these are my genuine beliefs. If the mods/devs hate us I'd rather we all go somewhere else (you know where), to do that, we need a little encouragement.

I personally believe 4chan is going downhill.
>>
File: 1446239370352.png (649 KB, 639x630) Image search: [Google]
1446239370352.png
649 KB, 639x630
>>354319
>enabled flags and IDs on /pol/ to punish us
Looposter detected.
>>
>>354330
I guess you weren't there for /pol/ harbor then.
>>
>>354331
>you know where
Reddit?
>>
>>354331
>if you're not going to remove flags from /pol/, then just delete the whole board!!
Pajeet, pls.
>>
Deleting /pol/ would just make all the silly ass neo-nazis spread out all over 4chan and infest otherwise decent boards with annoying ass racial wars and other dumb shit nobody really gives a fuck about.

Just how deleting /r9k/ would mean the return of the constant sadfrog posting roneryfags with their constant "you will never ___" and "tfw no gf" shit all over 4chan

It exists for the same reason we have toilets; sometimes you just have to go, but we don't want our shit all over our stuff and having to step around in shit and endure the smell of it everywhere we go.
>>
File: 1446531166418.png (333 KB, 786x592) Image search: [Google]
1446531166418.png
333 KB, 786x592
>>354319
POO IN THE LOO
>>
>>354332
The "poo in loo" meme is the only consolation to flags, other than that it's a complete mess with /int/-tier arguing.

>>354334
No, the place that has a cripple in charge.
>>
>>354341
Have you seen the decisions Reddit's BOD make? I'm pretty sure many of them are mentally crippled.
>>
>>354341
Flags are required. I want to know if the person telling me that left wing politics are TEH SHIT is someone who lives in a country where left wing politics has largely been successful (Norway) or largely been a failure (Greece, Mexico, pretty much every other far left country except for northern Europe, etc.)
>>
>>354337
That's untrue. There are many people from /pol/ who also go to /v/ and /tv/, and many to /r9k/ as well. It's not so much that they are from /pol/, as a main-board, but that /pol/ is one of the boards they frequent, so they adopt its culture, and spread it to other boards. It doesn't help when games like the African expansion to AoE2 are released. Same with movies like the new Star Wars. Those are just prime-targets for /pol/-tier discussion.
>>
>>354337
>Deleting /pol/ would just make all the silly ass neo-nazis spread out all over 4chan and infest otherwise decent boards with annoying ass racial wars and other dumb shit nobody really gives a fuck about.
That already happens at large.
>>
The OP image accurately represents what I imagine the OP to look like: a whining baby.
>>
>>354355
>a whining baby.
*a whining baby who is getting repeatedly sodomized, is powerless to stop it, and is beginning to like it
FTFY

Niggas don't know about Euphoria.
>>
>>354337
We post on all boards anyway. The majority of 4chan don't mind /pol/ posting on their board as long as they don't shoehorn politics into discussions where it's not relevant, and we're not neo-Nazi.

We have conservatives, libertarians, but not many neo-Nazis. I think you're confusing liking racial humor and being critical of mass immigration with being a neo-Nazi, which is a common reddit trait.
>>
>>354346
Well shit of course I'm aware of crossboarding, no matter how much one board hates another that's just inevitable.

However, if one popular board suddenly got removed I doubt that it's community would just jump ship onto some other website. Most people who browse 4chan are here because this place offers us free speech, mature themes and fast discussions like no other place on the web, we aren't going to settle for some other half assed place.

So if our favorite place to go on 4chan is removed, we're going to stay on 4chan, and find somewhere else to fit in our conversations about our favorite subject.

Remove /pol/, and we'll have over the top nazi propaganda all over the fucking place again. Remove /r9k/ and we have roneryfags galore. Remove /soc/ and we have disgusting fucking camwhores out the fucking ass. Remove /v/ and we have a shitstorm of mad neckbeards making offtopic shit. Remove /a/ and every single fucking board on 4chan becomes weeaboo central #1. Remove /mlp/ and god help us all.
>>
>>354342
>Have you seen the decisions Reddit's BOD make?

No, what decisions have they made, anon? I could do with a laugh.
>>
>>354361
Either way you're fucking annoying, and you're really kidding yourself if you actually think any other boards besides possibly /b/ likes you.
>>
>>354358
Was that the one where a guy and a bunch of girls were forced to do weird sexual acts under a time limit or they die, and some of the sexual acts were things like making the girl eat the guys shit?

Man, that was interesting
>>
>>354370
You're kidding yourself, anon.

The majority of 4chan like /pol/, it is a vocal minority from other sites that bash /pol/, and they congregate here on /qa/. Unfortunately mods are listening to them.
>>
>>354361
>The majority of 4chan don't mind /pol/ posting on their board as long as they don't shoehorn politics into discussions where it's not relevant
That's literally what /pol/tards do. All the time.
>>
>>354378
Are you for real, /pol/ gets called out and told to fuck off from other boards all the time. Every time a board is asked who they hate then /pol/ is somewhere in their top 3.
>>
>>354396
>pol/ gets called out and told to fuck off
Only if they're shoehorning politics into discussions where it's not relevant, doesn't mean they hate them.

>Every time a board is asked who they hate then /pol/ is somewhere in their top 3.
Show me these polls.
>>
>>354393
/pol/ is made up of individuals, a single or few individuals do not represent the majority. You shouldn't generalize.
>>
>>354405
>a single or few individuals
lol
>>
File: Fedora Tricks.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Tricks.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>354319
>>
D E L E T E T H I S
>>
>>354337
neo nazism is a meme that's been on 4chan since /b/ you dumb fuck

source: im a neo nazi shitposter from /pol/
>>
File: 1371227826967.jpg (81 KB, 555x550) Image search: [Google]
1371227826967.jpg
81 KB, 555x550
>>354461
>source: im a neo nazi shitposter from /pol/
>>
>>354393
actually most threads on other boards i derailed when everyone replies to a post with ">>>/pol/"
>>
Nice b8 OP
>>
>>354378
>The majority of 4chan like /pol/,
Don't fucking be retarded anon. That's like saying the majority of 4chan likes /v/
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.