[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please unfilter 'CUCК', I get the nigger speak being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: opl.jpg (41 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
opl.jpg
41 KB, 500x281
Please unfilter 'CUCК', I get the nigger speak being filtered, but 'CUCК' doesn't deserve a filter.
>>
It was over-used. It replaced so many words. So, instead of hearing idiot, faggot, loser, fuck, retard, etc., you'd only hear c'uck.
>>
>>354141
>So, instead of hearing idiot, faggot, loser, fuck, retard, etc

Those were overused, which is why kek became so popular so quickly. If you let things run their course a new insult would appear.
>>
File: Krusty's Komedy Klassics.gif (101 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Krusty's Komedy Klassics.gif
101 KB, 500x374
>>354141
No and you're gonna deal with it, ya twat.
>>
Kek posters were worse than trendy nigger shit.
>>
File: 1759143-kicknut.jpg (49 KB, 545x395) Image search: [Google]
1759143-kicknut.jpg
49 KB, 545x395
>Please unfilter 'CUCК', I get the nigger speak being filtered, but 'CUCК' doesn't deserve a filter.
>but 'CUCК' doesn't deserve a filter.
YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE DOESN'T DESERVE TO LIVE?
FUCKING /POL/!!!
NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE INTERNET!
>>
>>354141
kek baka desu senpai sjw
>>
>>354141
What are you talking about, kek was way more annoying than that baka desu senpai shit.
>>
That's stupid. It completely deserved a filter because people used it for literally everything even when the word had nothing to do with the situation. "I like videogames" "DIE CLUCK"
>>
>>354141
>senpai is "nigger speak"
You deserve to have you precious word filtered you dumb moefag
>>
File: Eva027.jpg (31 KB, 298x223) Image search: [Google]
Eva027.jpg
31 KB, 298x223
>New 4chan defending censorship of an insult

If it hurt your feelings, you might as well go back to tumblr, you wuss. We still call each other faggots all the time, and that word isn't censored because? Exactly, the double standard is obvious yet some of you blokes insist on defending this! If hiroyuki is going to start banning words on an anonymous image board -where it really shouldn't matter what you say - he might as well get the hell out if it's going to be too much for him.
>>
what words are filtered again desu? I'm going to re filter the filter with a word replacer senpai.
>>
>>354565
I'm not offended by the word kek, but watching kekfags literally get keked by hiroyuki is far more amusing than the kek meme itself every was.
>>
>>354729
>hiroyuki
>implying

This was not his idea, it was the mods whispering in his ear.

The mods and devs run 4chan, not Hiro.
>>
>>354565
what a roody-poo
>>
>>354565
>We still call each other faggots all the time, and that word isn't censored because
>he doesnt even know that both faggot and nigga both had word filters
>mu censorship
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>354141
Yes it did, dumb kekposter.
>>
>>354750
How do you know that? It's a well known fact that Hiroyuki hates right-wingers, he might as well be doing it to spite /pol/ by killing their memes and board
>>
>>354916
>It's a well known fact that Hiroyuki hates right-wingers.
No he doesn't, in fact since he's Japanese he's probably nationalist himself.

It's the mods and devs that are running 4chan, Hiro is being exploited.
>>
File: good.png (202 KB, 832x154) Image search: [Google]
good.png
202 KB, 832x154
>people still aren't spamming images to bypass the filters and force hiro to remove the filter in frustration like butthurt

why
>>
File: smugtouhou.png (515 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
smugtouhou.png
515 KB, 1000x1000
>>354973
>he thinks spam bypassing the filter will cause it to be removed instead of just him getting banned
>>
>>354971
because the one thing we know nationalists love to do is manage foreign degenerates and tell national courts to sod off
>>
>>354971
>all the Japanese are nationalists just like me!

I suggest you take that wapanese cock out of your ass. In this interview he says that right-wingers are idiots with too much free time who act out on their emotions, while the left-wing tends to be more rational and doesn't have the free time to go around on a crusade on the Internet.

Minute 3:10. I'm sure you know Japanese.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEfRyjhsVHU
>>
C*ck is by far one of the most cancerous words. I'm glad it got filtered.
>>
>>354141

Cry some more.
>>
>>354565
cumdumpster here I disagree with that anon
>>
kek
baka
desu
senpai
>>
>>354141
I think it triggered way too many mods, since many of them actually fit the real definition of the word.
>>
File: make it better.gif (2 MB, 853x470) Image search: [Google]
make it better.gif
2 MB, 853x470
>>354141
baka desu senpai
>>
>>355718
You're cute
>>
>>354141
It's filtered because of idiots using it constantly without knowing what it meant, or just misusing it when it wasn't even called for.

It's exactly as >>354157 described.
>>
>>354141
just say CLUCK
>>
>>355846
The thing is, cluck sounds absolutely stupid so everyone's embarrassed to say it. That's why this filter is so great, there is no good alternative.
>>
Overused, it became a basic insult to "person or thing I don't like". Not like the word itself is a problem, but overusing it without knowing what it means or knowing what it means and just using it as a stupid insult deserves a filter.
Nigger speak obviously as well, and both are detrimental to the overall quality of this site.
>>
>>354141
CRY MORE FAGGOT
>>
>>354141
Kek
>>
File: 1396309181655.jpg (205 KB, 899x650) Image search: [Google]
1396309181655.jpg
205 KB, 899x650
This and the weeb filters are the best thing to have ever happened to 4chan
>>
>>354565
What is that "censorship" meme? How is it censorship if you still know what the original word was? That is not censorship. You know exactly what the person wrote.

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>356515
If you like censorship, then you're a feminist. Read patachu's posts if you want to be redpilled and learn how to beat the mods
>>
>>356525
I wanted to respond to you seriously, but are you advertising for a tripfag right now?
If so you don't even deserve responses.
>>
>>356525
But anon it's not censorship
>>
>>354565
Welcome.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.