[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something we can do to stop the cancer? Not only they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: Cancer of the Internet.png (88 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Cancer of the Internet.png
88 KB, 250x250
Is there something we can do to stop the cancer?
Not only they fucking shitposting/propaganda their shit everywhere on 4chan (especially on /v/), but they do it even on the Internet in general too.
/pol/ is not anymore a satire or a place where you can talk about politics with cynicism, a lot of people there are legitimately ultraconservatives and even reactionaries who shit not only to everything that is Left-Wing, but anything that is moderate Right-Wing too (for example: the meme "c_u_ckservative"). /pol/ is not anymore just a issue for 4chan, but for the Internet too since they have no shame to raid people for ideological matters, they don't care about the rules, they don't care about respect for other boards, they only care about their "mission" and their ideology.
The point of this thread is not only to share solutions to prevent or even, if possible, stop their cancer, but to make them understand the gravity of the situation and why they are a problem too!
>>
https://youtu.be/44vzMNG2fZc
>>
File: shit.png (100 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
100 KB, 342x245
>>354059
>Dat montage
>Dat bag of bullshits
NeoNazi bullshits, but unfortunately, it's now cool to be a far Right-Wing faggot now according to the "counter-culture"
>>
>>354056
>>354071
fuck off liberals, go back to facebook or whatever degenerate site you come from.
>>
>/pol/ actually enjoying seen people dying for the sake of their ideology
>>>/pol/56285144
>>
>>354056
You can make a thread on /qa/ to cry about it
>>
>Raiding thread
>>>/pol/56297884
>>
no, le RED PILL is here to stay
NIGER NIGGR NIGER NIGGER NIGEER NIGGE
XD
>>
>>354074
it's an awesome feeling when you found out you're the edgiest kid in class we got it
>>
>>354056
What the fuck are you guys going on about? I'm legitately interested in what you guys have against /pol/. Why does it matter to you what they do in their board? Just fucking your own board and stop being a pissy little bitch.
>>
>>354056
You want to silence them because you disagree with their politics? Are you a Black Lives Matter protester by any chance? If you're so triggered by them why don't you go debate them and explain why they're wrong instead of whining here?
>>
File: hiding your faggot post.png (1 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
hiding your faggot post.png
1 KB, 200x200
>>354056
>>
News flash: There are plenty of right wing people on this site who don't browse /pol/
>>
>>354311
Nice meme /pol/fag.
>>
File: wailbo.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
wailbo.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
>>354056
The people you think are "from /pol/" are from your home board. Racists and right wingers exist in most facets of society, including most aspects of the internet. While /pol/ one function of /pol/ is to contain these opinions, the other boards on this site were never a safe space from these opinions like you apparently thought.
>>
>>354314
I don't think anyone cares about your average right winger.

The reason people hate /pol/ is because they us make fun of SJWs and whatever, and then they say "Oh, you don't like stupidly extreme leftism? Then you must love our stupidly extreme rightism"
>>
File: ok-kid.png (687 KB, 785x820) Image search: [Google]
ok-kid.png
687 KB, 785x820
>>354296
>being right is edgy
>>
File: stop_racism_icon_2_by_sed_rah.png (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
stop_racism_icon_2_by_sed_rah.png
13 KB, 300x300
>>354056
The FBI should do his fucking job and arrest those fuckers.

And 4chan administration has much of the blame, some moderators are white supremacists infiltrated. They should go too.

Also, banning c.uck when nigger is not banned? HYPOCRITE. Supporting racism like this is a CRIMINAL ATTITUDE.

TL;DR: Kick out the infiltrated nazi groups.
>>
File: nazi_triggered.png (206 KB, 264x308) Image search: [Google]
nazi_triggered.png
206 KB, 264x308
>>354074
>>
>>354314
Read OP again, /pol/ is a specific brand of insufferable and dangerous retard, this is not really about right-wingers.
>>
>>354071
Reddit please leave
>>
I don't get it.
You don't like the opinions on /pol/? fine.
Why can't you just let them be? If there was a /leftpol/ here I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't be campaigning to destroy it. Liberals have always got to try and silence everything they don't agree with FUCK OFF!
>>
File: 1397356925007.jpg (332 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
1397356925007.jpg
332 KB, 1280x881
>>354522
>Let's arrest people for talking shit about niggers on a Vietnamese cartoon website.
>>
>>354578
>if you don't like /pol/ treating your board as a designated shitposting street, you surely want to delete /pol/! EVIL LIBRUL!

I just want you to post /pol/ stuff where it belongs. Not because I'm triggered or don't like your opinions or what but because these topic already have the board where they should be posted in.

Also world isn't black and white, you dumb faggot. There are more kinds of people than conservative right-wing extremists and Tumblrina crybaby leftists.
>>
Former /new/sman here. I get what you're saying. For years /new/ was an easygoing board of relative obscurity until moot axed it and made /pol/, announcing it on the whole site and effectively letting in hordes upon hordes of /b/-tier cancer until they became the majority and now call the shots. We wanted /new/ back, but what we ended up with was a community resembling the cancerous Anonymous activist crap from 2007 in almost every way.

Examples:
They think they're enlightened and know something you don't.
They think they're fighting for a great cause.
They think that what they're doing is revolutionary.
They preach on other boards as if rules don't apply to them, then complain when they get banned or their posts get deleted.
They invoke conspiracy theories whenever someone disagrees with them.
They think their shit doesn't stink.

It's time they fucked off of 4chan like the chanology fags and gamergate.
>>
>>354312
>Filter /pol/
>/pol/ suddenly vanishes.
>>
>>354074
>degenerate
hiro pls change this to tumblrite
>>
File: 1384382188407.png (59 KB, 590x324) Image search: [Google]
1384382188407.png
59 KB, 590x324
>>354302
It's mostly shills trying to gain control

>>354397
This guy is just a retard.
>>
>>355072
Look at this lying dork
>>
>>354056
>Is there something we can do to stop the cancer?
Call the FBI
>>355156
>>
>>355072
>muh oldfag cred
>I'm totally legit guyz
>>
File: news.png (5 KB, 645x97) Image search: [Google]
news.png
5 KB, 645x97
>>355072

These boards always end up the same way. /new/ had this, before that it was /n/, before that it was /b/.
>>
>>355072
>For years /new/ was an easygoing board of relative obscurity until moot axed it and made /pol/
>implying /new/ lasted more than a year
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.