[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro, Would this be better? Regards, Anonymous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2.png (21 KB, 756x236) Image search: [Google]
2.png
21 KB, 756x236
Hiro,

Would this be better?

Regards,
Anonymous
>>
>/int/, /pol/, /r9k/ gone

Yes, actually, that would be fucking great. It looks like a much more comfy/relaxed 4chan without some of the dramatic shitfest/psuedo-activist boards we have going now.

Good luck booting the shitty users off 4chan, however. So it's just a pipe dream really.
>>
>>353440
They'll leave eventually.
Perhaps a containment board like /trash/ will be the only place they can go - but there is just no room on the other boards for their content.

Please make it happen Hiro. ;_;
Make it comfy again.
>>
why the fuck would you get rid of /biz/? it's the least autistic board on the site
>>
File: 1381403653653.png (60 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1381403653653.png
60 KB, 500x632
>>353436
/pol/ here. You can kiss my white ass, jackal.
>>
>>353436
this is fucking retarded

also
>implying /b/ isn't already "funposting"
>>
>>353436
>anime
>manga
No, fuck off
>>
>>353436
Uhh where do we talk about western catoons? Don't say TV/Movies becuase that would be a huge shit fest.
What the fuck is Tea?
Why is Nature and Animals separated
Is Consumer Electronics supposed to replace /g/? Terrible idea. Technology encompasses more that what's available to the consumer.
>>
>>353444
>comfy
this is the most cancerous bullshit on this entire website
>>
>>353436
>no /mlp/
enjoy the shitposting...
>>
>>353464
>Uhh where do we talk about western catoons
You don't
>>
>>353546
The most hilarious part of these reoccurring threads is that some people seem to think that if boards they don't like were deleted then the posters on those boards are just going to magically go away and that mods are suddenly going to start removing all content they don't find 'comfy' enough on the boards that are left. I genuinely don't understand how such a thing makes sense to anyone when it has been proven multiple times over that exactly the opposite thing happens when boards get deleted.

If anything 4chan needs to expand, not contract. If you want to be comfy then request Hiro make a /comfy/ board.

inb4 false 8gag comparisons and other strawman arguments
>>
>>353552
Because /qa/ is full of retarded newfags just like /q/ thinking they have the ability to change 4chan to how they want it. Normally its because someone hurt their feelings, so they want to either remove them or hide away from them

Also, we don't really need to expand. The current status quo is quite nice and any expansion consideration should wait atleast a year until Hiro actually has a understanding of the site and its culture
>>
>>353546
My point is you dumbfuck what do you have against discussion of western cartoons? 4chen is an american board and many of us grew up with nothing but western cartoons. how stupid are you?
>>
>cryptocurrencies

huh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.