[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teach a newfag a thing or two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1184x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1184x698
I'm new here. Can anyone tell me what can be put in the "options" box? Are there any special tricks? What happens if I put in my email?

pepe expert on tv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
>>
File: 4chan_gold.png (94 KB, 215x251) Image search: [Google]
4chan_gold.png
94 KB, 215x251
>>352421
Put "4chan gold" in the options field, and your social security number in the name field (don't worry, it won't display publicly if you filled out options correctly) to get 4chan gold account

enjoy your ultimate 4chan experience!
>>
>>352421
Lurk moar and remember to always put sage in the options spot, it helps other users see your posts
>>
Only thing you can put in the options box is sage. Nothing else does anything. There used to be another option, "noko", but the thing is, that just brings you back to the thread you posted in, so it already happens automatically.
>>
>>352434
there was an option that was the opposite of noko, when noko becae automatic
>>
>>352421
There's a script which can check the board you're on for images that are visually similar to the one you're posting. They are presented to you in a pop-up window once your post is submitted. Enter "eval()" (without quotes) into the option field when you post. This is useful for seeing all infographics currently posted on the board, or for finding rare and obscure pepes that you may not yet have in your collection.

Make sure you allow popups on *.4chan.org in any adblockers or similar you may be running.
>>
File: 1338816350597.png (287 KB, 541x659) Image search: [Google]
1338816350597.png
287 KB, 541x659
>>352434
"nonoko" still exists and works.
>>
Now how I understand how Germans feel watching downfall edits
>>
boop
>>
>>352432
test
>>
why is the email field present?
>>
>>352459
At least this one is a bit more clever about it and says Pepe at the appropriate moments and repeats lines when he does.
>>
>>352444
Why would you use that?
>>
>>352432
>>352471
you also need to put your credit card information in the comments
>>
>>352520
Shitpost and move on to the next thread.
>>
>>352539
But I like watching the people who take my shitposts seriously.
>>
>>352520
I prefer to stay on the catalog/index and keep browsing after making a thread than to be redirected to a new tab for a newly created, empty thread.

I have auto watch on so it's not like it's difficult for me to find the thread I made later anyway.
>>
>>352540
You can come back later. You've got shitposting in other threads to do. Remaining in a single thread to shitpost is the sign of a rank amateur.
>>
File: 1432352931977.gif (1 MB, 321x240) Image search: [Google]
1432352931977.gif
1 MB, 321x240
>>352421
>pepe
>image.jpg
>I'm new here
>>
>>352421
Please leave and go back to Reddit or Facebook where you belong
>>
Site-wide all that works is:

sage - post doesn't bump the thread
nonoko - after posting, the browser redirects to the board's front page

[s4s] has "fortune", which predicts your fortune

/tg/ has dice rolls in the format of "dice+XdY" where X is the number of dice and Y is the number of sides on the dice (e.g. a normal die has 6 side, so is a d6)

Any others?
>>
File: 1447686478738.png (10 KB, 495x791) Image search: [Google]
1447686478738.png
10 KB, 495x791
>>
>>352714
Any combination of sage, nonoko, and fortune works (sagefortune, fortunesage, nonokosage, fortunesagenonoko, etc)
>>
>>352714
I've never understood the dice roll in /tg/

Why is even an option and what does it do?
>>
Just read the https://www.4chan.org/faq you faggot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.