[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan mods are out of control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: jfc.png (18 KB, 680x170) Image search: [Google]
jfc.png
18 KB, 680x170
Hiro, please rid yourself of the albatross that is moot's terrible mod team.

Over the last few years they have done nothing but try to run this site as their own secret clubhouse. The moderation of this site consistently views their relationship with the users as an antagonistic one, and the users respond in kind.

Please get rid of them.
>>
>>352168
>mad that your shitposting got deleted

Deal with it nerd
>>
>>352788
Excuse me?
>>
>>352788
Ironic because the mods are the ones NOT deleting the shitposting, and the users are getting sick of it.
>>
Bring back Snacks
>>
File: 1436593801314.jpg (2 MB, 2682x2702) Image search: [Google]
1436593801314.jpg
2 MB, 2682x2702
It would be funny if Hiro did what OP is asking and got rid of every mod and replaced them with Japanese mods he used to know from other sites who are 10x worse than the mods are now.

Be careful what you wish for, OP.
>>
>>353168
Nobody could be worse than the current mods.

I for one would welcome Hiro's nip friends over moot's retarded buddies
>>
File: 133565434067.jpg (7 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
133565434067.jpg
7 KB, 186x271
>>353045
You're excused, now grow the fuck up and stop complaining about things that literally hundreds of thousands of anons seem to be able to deal with on a daily basis. If you think the mods are too heavy handed on your board, it is likely that your board is full of cancerous shitposters who need heavy moderation. I have never felt a need to complain about mods on /sci/ or /diy/, because short of the odd tripfag, there is no cancer to be fought.

Now quit your fucking whinging or go to otherchan faggot, I get the feeling you're part of the problem here.
>>
>>353217
"Dealing with" doesn't mean "happy with" you çüçk
>>
Hiro has said that is very difficult to hire new mods
>>
>>353227
> he has to use special characters to avoid filters designed to stop cancerous faggots like this guy from posting cancerous shit.

Literally, fuck off to otherchan, never return.
>>
>>353217
>literally hundreds of thousands of anons seem to be able to deal with on a daily basis
The thousands that are banned can't say anything about it, dumbfuck. Rulefags are this deluded.
>>
>>353249
>The thousands that are banned can't say anything about it, dumbfuck. Rulefags are this deluded.
You're implying people with static IPs shitpost on 4chan
>>
> none of these faggots realising jannies and mods can see EVERYTHING you post, not just

I know of mods who will let two shitposts slide, but ban on the third, regardless of its level of shitpostery. You have established a pattern of behavior, enjoy your ban.

Complaining about moderation is akin to standing at the front of a cinema screaming "I DONT LIEK MOVIE, AND I'M MAD". It is autismal shit, and people are rightly going to call you a cunt and tell you to fuck off. If you don't like the movie, leave the fucking theatre. You whinging cunts aren't even paying to get in here for fucks sake, and if you are, I have zero sympathy because you are paying for 4chan. Paying. For 4chan.

Accept the rules and moderation methods or fuck off somewhere "better", find something different, whatever. No one is forcing you to be here.
>>
>>352168
If you follow the rules the mods will not fuck with you. Stop blaming them for your shitposting.
>>
>>353278
kek
>>
>break rules
>get punished for it
>MODS ARE RUINING THE WEBSITE
I just don't understand why every redditor or 12 year old who comes to this board thinks the ENTIRE website has no rules. It's like they think every other board holds the same system as /b/. I see it many times, they are simply unaware of the existence of both rules and the report function.

Public bans should be much more common, in the hopes these kinds of idiots will one day understand that most boards do in fact have rules they should abide to.
>>
/jp/ used to be the board I went to when I wanted to smile. Now it's just a bunch of (literal) weeaboo generals.
>>
>>353278
>>353633
>actually following the rules

Holy shit i won't be able to shitpost on 4chan for one whole day im so fucking scared
>>
>>353633
Holy fucking shit, I've seen straight-up cücks before, but you take the cake.
>>
>>353275
I don't think I ever got a ban I didn't deserve and in fact the mods have been rather lax on me as of late. I've gotten a few warnings that could just as easily have been bans
>>
>>353667
>>353776
And people like you are why the rules are in place. Glad the mods are on my side. Dance too close to the fire and you kidlets will get fucking BURNT.
>>
>>353782
>glad the mods are on my side

No shit retard, since your the one getting down on your knees and sucking their dicks.
>>
>>353785
And you're the one getting fucked in the ass by mine. Guess who's enjoying himself more?
>>
>>353786
>by mine
holy kek
>>
>>353796
>holy kek
underage faggot confirmed
>>
>>352168
if I was a mod I would go by the name of 'terrible albatross'
>>
>>353667
>>353776
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>354110
>mods being namefags
4chins confirmed for SA
>>
File: 1447443735472.jpg (42 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1447443735472.jpg
42 KB, 290x290
>>352168
>The moderation of this site consistently views their relationship with the users as an antagonistic one
Not on /a/. They go out of their way to pander to it's users. It's not uncommon to see tar and feathering by way of visible bans there, all for the users' amusement.
>>
>>>/v/317475626

>this somehow warranted thread deletion and blocking me for 20 minutes on all boards for "garbage outside of /b/" despite the thread remaining 100% on-topic the entire time

I'm a bit upset.
>>
>>353046
The problem is they're incredibly selective.

People get warned and posts removed for jokes and humorous responses, but some guy going on and on about jews and SJWs. Global Rule #6 is incredibly subjective and #3 isn't enforced at all.

I've been on 4chan for eight years now, and this is the worst moderation I've ever seen. I've gotten more warnings in the past year than I have in the other seven combined.

Sigh.
>>
>>356077
Are you serious? The "what did he mean by this?" shitposting is one of the most obvious.
>>
>>355000
I think the issue is that too many boards have taken up the attitude that their board is supposed to be shit. And since nobody believes that they're shit themselves, every user thinks they're better than the rest of the board. And they keep this attitude when they become mods.
>>
>>357572
I like how even to this day people whine that SJWs have taken over 4chan staff.
>>
>>357572
Not to mention the shitty off topic threads on /tv/ and /v/ that stay up for hours at a time. The mods are awful right now
>>
>>357577
I'll admit that it's an unoriginal and "guaranteed replies"-y way to start a thread but I really don't see how it's shitposting. It's obvious that I wasn't trying to troll/bait people or start any kind of flame war, the thread was clearly intended to discuss GTA IV.

How is that not allowed but "FILENAME THREAD", ">___ level >___ music starts playing [pepe.jpg]", "shameful vidya faps" etc. threads are totally okay?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.