[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a post on /a/ >guy reverse searches the filename
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1444713955087.jpg (31 KB, 361x351) Image search: [Google]
1444713955087.jpg
31 KB, 361x351
>make a post on /a/
>guy reverse searches the filename and/or hash and talks about my post history

What the fuck? I thought /a/ was supposed to be all about muh anonymity and "4chan is good because posts are judged individually" and shit.
How can people who use these pseudo-forum features think they are any better than reddit?
>>
Link?
>>
Here is an example https://4ch.be/a/thread/133668019/#q133670313
>>
>endlessly shitpost with the exact same reaction
>expect people not to notice
>>
>>351939
I do this too but only if the poster is acting like a huge faggot. Were you acting like a huge faggot anon?
>>
>>351956
Why would anybody give this much of a shit? This is some Something Awful tier cancer
>>
>>352153
Calling it cancer is worse. Talk shit, get hit, bitch.
>>
>>352153
Sounds like someone was acting like a huge faggot. Try not doing that in the future, ne?
>>
>>352198
Ahaha! Desu yo ne...
>>
>>352200
Ara?
>>
>>351946
>most of the opening posts are mini mod faggotry

/a/ is the shittiest board.
>>
>>351939
>acts like a faggot dozens of time
>a anon notices it and the pattern
>calls you out on it
>you get upset
Stop being a predictable faggot and maybe he wouldn't have
>>
>>352202
Shu~n.
>>
That's why I change filenames if I'm gonna post the same image, unless I think leaving it will piss off people even more. You don't want people to be able to find you out, don't leave a fucking trail, idiot.
>>
>>352218
No one ever pays attention to my posts so it really doesn't matter if I leave the filename intact ;_;
>>
>I thought /a/ was supposed to be all about muh anonymity
you thought wrong, kid
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.