[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>create /news/ >decide it's not necessary "Hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: an hiro.jpg (25 KB, 550x332) Image search: [Google]
an hiro.jpg
25 KB, 550x332
>create /news/
>decide it's not necessary

"Hey guys, how do you delete boards?"
>>
>be administrator of the massive clusterfuck which is 2ch
>be put in charge of what you assume is the western equivalent of 2ch
>start treating it as 2ch
Wow what a surprise.
>>
Is it just me or 4chan has improved since Hiro has took over the place of moot?
>>
>>351222
>implying he isn't going to create 3 news boards
>>
/news/ is a permanent art exhibition
it was never meant to be an actual board
>>
>>351405
Where do you people get this shit?

He took some time off for a birthday vacation, and then the paris attacks happened while he was there. I wouldn't want to work either for a while if I was him.
>>
wow, it really exists. why canĀ“t i post there my /news/?
Will it shutdown again or something?
>>
>>351316
Not really no
>>
>>351316
>continued subredditting of 4chan
>improvement
>>
>>351451
For fucks sakes it's not subredditing. 2ch has a lot of boards way before Reddit even existed
>>
>>351316
Absolutely not.

>>351457
And 2ch is the japanese reddit. What's your point?
>>
>>351482
If 2ch is the Japanese Reddit
And 4chan is the American 2ch
Is 4chan the American Japanese Reddit?
>>
>>351316
At least he cares about the site, yes.
>>
>>352867
>And 4chan is the American 2ch
Didn't know 4chan was entirely a textboard.
>>
>>351426
The goyim knew. It was shut down.
>>
>>351316
Actually, no. He needs to ban newfaggotry and cancer to improve this site.
>>
>>352888
Good thing nobody has leaked the real news board yet. No /pol/, no frogposting. It's great.
>>
>>351316
It sort of improved from what it was right before Hiro revealed himself.
>>
>>352911
If you can clearly define what is objectively "newfaggotry and cancer" then that can happen
>>
>>351316
I agree, he's a massive improvement on the neglectful mopey faggot post-2010 moot had become, he seems to care a lot more about the site and doesn't just whinge about how it isn't x or y 24/7
>>
>>352973
You cargo cultists really need to get a grip. This is a cartoon imageboard, not a country, and the guy is a businessman, not a messiah.
>>
>>352911
Let's start with you, then
>>
Yeah absolutely.

Hiroyuki is cool.

At least he gives new boards a chance and tries them out, when moot the homo never did.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.