[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPEN /news/ YOU FUCKING GOOK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
OPEN /news/ YOU FUCKING GOOK
>>
>mfw it will be /pol/ 3.0

>mfw I have no face for the butthurt this will cause
>>
>>350739
It's been like four days, my hype is already killed.
>>
/news/ is a digital art piece
it was never meant to be a board
>>
>>350973
He's having second thoughts. I think he realized that /news/ would just become another /pol/. I'm sure the mods talked to him a lot about it
>>
>>350739
Mods are telling him its gonna be another /pol/ and they dont want to waste their time trying to moderate the board when it goes up

He's scared of /pol/
having second thoughts about it
>>
>>351017
>>351023
are you guys psychic or something
how are you receiving this information
>>
>>351024
>implying it isn't the one samefag who says that in every thread about /news/
>>
>>351030
>making implications without proof
>>
>>351023
He is still translating their replies.
>>
>>351024
Because it makes sense if you think about it. The mods don't want another /pol/, and they know /news/ will be just that. Hiro apparently doesn't like /pol/ at all and he's afraid of having another one
>>
>>351171
>Hiro apparently doesn't like /pol/ at all
Source?
>>
Just a reminder that the board has now been gathering dust for 4 days.
>>
>>351286
He talked some shit about Trump and directly implied at one point /pol/ was shit.
>>
>>351373
also before /his/ was created he specifically said it could only come if it didn't become another /pol/, he REALLY dislikes that board
>>
>>351373
>>351384
>>351171
>>351023
total fabrications
>>
>>351397
Stop shitposting, I was in those threads of /his/ myself, if you want more details: Hiro was asked why he put a video up, hiro asked the anons who disliked the video to present a better video to him, hiro was asked about captchas, the thread was eventually shitposted to death by /gsg/ pro memesters etc
On mobile so not bothering finding the thread in the archive
>>
>>351373
>>351384
>>351409
>no screenshots
>j-just believe me goym
>>
>>351409
There were no /his/ threads and you're the shitposter here.
>>
>>351422
There were /his/ threads, with the history channel logo as op pic and with the text '/his/ when' or a variation of that, I can tell you with 100% certainty that he said it, but it might just be that the mods told him they didn't want another /pol/ so he made it one of his requirements
>>
>>351455
>but it might just be that the mods told him they didn't want another /pol/ so he made it one of his requirements
So in other words you hope that's what mods are telling him because you hate /pol/ and you can't forsee /news/ not turning into anything but /pol2/. Got it.
>>
File: a_huge_huge_faggot.jpg (255 KB, 655x633) Image search: [Google]
a_huge_huge_faggot.jpg
255 KB, 655x633
>>351461
What are you talking about, I'm just telling you that he clearly said that /his/ should under no circumstances become /pol/ 2.0
And what I mean with the mod thing is that it is clear that the mods find /pol/ a nuisance, see the global rule and their occasional crackdowns

Pic related is you btw
>>
>>351476
If I hadn't personally seen mods defend /pol/ with my own eyes I might believe what you're saying.
>>
>>351397
Prove it
>>
>>351489
There are multiple modswith different opinions, but anyway it probably isn't that they hate the board it's just that it would be difficult to manage if /pol/ was allowed free reign across 4chan not to mention the bad rep it would cause(which /pol/ actually already causes)
>>
>>351498
I think the fact that it's going to be a blue board kind of negates the "/pol/ free reign" argument.
>>
>>351518
I'm not following you, what are we arguing about? That /pol/ can have influence over /news/? Of course it can, it was the sucessor to /new/ and already has influence over blue boards, but I was not talking about that.
>>
>>350739
What if /news/ is never meant to be open for the public to make threads on. Like what if its a board for Hiro to post links to shit, or to talk about current 4chan things. I know the rules say otherwise, but maybe he put that there before he thought it over.
>>
>>351554
I think it would be a fun novelty if we could only comment on stories that Hiro posted, like if only Mods and Admins could start a thread on there.

I would qualitypost on such a board.
>>
>>350752
/his/ wasn't /pol/ 2.0

Plus. it's more like /pol/ is /new/ 2.0
>>
>>351373
Source?
>>
File: 1415068528873.jpg (52 KB, 622x599) Image search: [Google]
1415068528873.jpg
52 KB, 622x599
>>351667
>/his/ wasn't /pol/ 2.0
>>
>>350739
There's enough new boards as is. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>351667
>/his/ wasn't /pol/ 2.0
>mudslimes
>Africa needs to be oppressed
>calling Woodrow Wilson a kek
This was just from glancing at the catalog, lad.
>>
>>352319
Anyone can start a thread, it's the replies that make the board
>>
/pol/ IS DOWN
ITS HAPPENING
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-19-06-24-27.png (258 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-19-06-24-27.png
258 KB, 720x1280
>>351373
>He talked some shit about Trump
Nice BS mate
>>
>>352350
>
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.