[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No exact reposts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: r9gay.png (740 KB, 1343x633) Image search: [Google]
r9gay.png
740 KB, 1343x633
No exact reposts
>>
>>350686
>6. Images are NOT included in the filter, only text.
Holy fucking christ, this could have been prevented if you had looked at the sticky for TEN SECONDS. Fucking hell /qa/ is full of retards.
>>
>>350692
Images used to be included in the filter. I wonder why they changed that.
>>
>>350692
They all essentially say the same thing though

>hurry durrr neets are superior
>>
>>350692
>10 million post saying neets are better then wagekek

>lol stop caring its just images bro

fuck off
>>
>>350701
You know, you do have the option to, well, not browse /r9k/, but I guess that's too hard for you understand.
>>
>>350708
Did you create the fucking threads or something? This is like saying "Don't go near criminals", it doesn't change the fact that they're breaking the fucking law. There's nothing wrong with wanting something done about them.
>>
>>350708
/R9k/ has good threads apart from them and I used too enjoy browsing it

>don't browse r9k
I since the board was created so why would I want too stop. I just want too see the board improved
>>
>>350713
>There's nothing wrong with wanting something done about them.
Hey guess what? This isn't /q/ you retard.
>>
>>350716
Yes it is you stupid piece of shit.
>>
File: YOU.jpg (7 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
YOU.jpg
7 KB, 202x250
>>350716
No its /qa/

>faggot
>>
>>350718
Prove it.
>>
File: 1434795356406.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434795356406.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>350716
Have you got the autism
>>
>>350722
I DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING SHUIT THE FUCK UP FUCKING FAGGOT KILL YOUSELF

I WANT MY FUCKING EMANDS MET AND ILL FUCKIGN KILL SOMEONE IF THEY DONT LSITEN
>>
File: wew lad.png (6 KB, 273x312) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
6 KB, 273x312
>>350724
wew lad I think you need to take a chill pill
>>
> ITT; typical /r9k/ posters
>>
File: 1447721454304.gif (495 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447721454304.gif
495 KB, 500x281
What an odd board. and by odd i mean cancerous.
>>
who /sad and neet/ here?
>>
>>350746
Fuck off
>>
>>350686
>>
>>350715

I've been on /r9k/ since '07 or something and for some reason have never left, but it is possibly the shittiest, most cancerous board on this site. Total crap that just gets worse with time. The good discussions are overshadowed by the same tired meme phrases repeated over and over. for every anon that posts something worth discussing once a day, there are the dedicated shitposters forcing variations of the same five threads who stay there all day, every day. What's pathetic is that you can tell by the tone and wording and even the odd tripcode that it can't even be that many of, they're just so persistent and never leave.
>>
>>
dumb frogposters
>>
>>350686
What the fuck is a wagekek?
>>
>>350715
>/R9k/ has good threads apart from them
[citation needed]
>>
>>352056
Cu.ck wordfilters to kek.

In other words, a NEET parasite tries to make himself feel better by gloating about how much he cheats the system.
>>
>>350878
Some people on the internet have literally no life. It's sad, but I don't feel sorry for them since they just sit around shitposting.
>>
>>350686
Bloody fucking hell, and I though /g/ was bad, it's nothing compared to this. Hell, that's probably worse than /b/. Fuck.

>>350696
Probably because filtering images is a lot more complex? Hell, if they did figure out how to do it, I wish they'd share with the rest of us.
>>
>>352313
They DID do it though, that's the thing. I think it's just that the database got too large so they decided there was no point.
>>
>>352344
>the database got too large so they decided there was no point
Oh, so it was kind of like the MD5 filter list on 4chanX or whatever? (Mine is pretty long, too, and doesn't do jack shit.) I thought maybe they had some sort of more intelligent image recognition or something. Some anons have talked about such a thing before, but no one's really implemented it to my knowledge. (Someone mentioned it uses some sort of unsafe javascript or something.)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.