[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Split Henati/Alternative into /d/ and /ha/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1395235988564.png (5 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1395235988564.png
5 KB, 320x320
I've seen a few threads similar to this, but it should really be addressed that /d/ and /aco/ are overrun with dickgirl threads.

/d/ has always been for dickgirls, I'm not denying that, but when the board is over-saturated with numerous topics about dickgirls, it becomes ridiculous. On-topic fetish threads end up sliding off the board because someone felt it was necessary for there to be a threads about futa with big balls, futa with REALLY big balls, big-balled futa with socks on. A while back an effort was taken to clean up the board, it worked for a while but everything is back to shit because faggots can't keep their fetish to one thread. most of the time they'll end up hijacking another fetish thread and just make that about futa. These boards end up staying on the board for 4 months.

/aco/ was really promising until futafags started over-saturating the board with dickgirl threads. Cross-board contamination should be a good indicator to make a containment board, as was the case with /mlp/.

Please consider making /d/ exclusively for dickgirls. Clean out /aco/, and start a new Hentai/Alternative board so Footfags, Tentaclefags, Diaperfags, Gigantessfags, Vorefags, etc. can post in peace

[spoiler]PS. Pls don't delete /pol/
>>
>>349669
I politely disagree with everything you just posted.
>>
the reason you have futa being posted elsewhere is because of the /h/fags who invaded /d/ after their fetishes were decreed to be "/d/ material"

basically everything is /h/'s fault, as usual
>>
>>349669
>Gigantess

That's the name of a Gundam, not the word you meant.
>>
I would be okay making /d/ only for futa and traps if we got a proper fetish board out of it.

Plus that could keep all the futa and trap shit confined to one place. As is they go all over the board to shitpost
>>
Do it hiro
>>
I support this
>>
This
>>
File: 1395255644865.png (28 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1395255644865.png
28 KB, 720x1280
>>349669
>>
>>349669
This please Jesus. I'm tired of watching futa threads push out every other fetish from /d/. Just give the rest of us a new board already so that we can stop having to deal with the spam.
>>
>>353491
Why does everyone on 4chan act like they have no other choice but to be here 24/7
you know you can just go outside or some shit right
>>
I'm actually willing to agree with the /d/eviants on this one.

/aco/ was a pretty cool place before /d/ got moved there, now it suffers from the same problem as /d/, fucking boring ass cancerous dickgirl threads out the fucking ass. I fucking hate futa.
>>
>>355025
/d/ never should have been forced to move to /aco/

>/d/ = syrians
>/aco/ = europe
>futafags = ISIS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.