[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/meta/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: frenchflag.jpg (87 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
frenchflag.jpg
87 KB, 1024x768
We need a meta board. People obviously want one because it's basically what q&a is used for. If making a new board doesn't sound very appealing why not just rename q&a to meta?
>>
>>349658
Also, q&a needs a tiny bit of moderation from time to time. Sometimes I see s4s tier threads.
>>
This is a meta board you dingus.
>>
File: 233535763.jpg (117 KB, 503x334) Image search: [Google]
233535763.jpg
117 KB, 503x334
>>349668
>BAWWWWW i can't handle seeing threads i don't like
>WAAAAAHH we need a downvote system
>>
>>349671
>basically what q&a is used for
Read next time?
>>349676
Are you new or just dumb? You act like moderation isn't important. Boards should have threads that fit their purpose.
>>
>>349680
>You act like moderation isn't important
You act like being a weak redditor is acceptable. It is nice to have a board without oppressive moderation. Don't like it? I think you know where you can return to.
>>
>>349695
Yep, definitely new. Let me guess. You saw someone tell someone else to go back to reddit and you wanna be like the cool kids so now you're trying it out?
>>
>>349695
>using gb2reddit as a downvote
I bet you're the same kind of people who says 4chan is just for shitposting.
>>
>>349695
Are you 14?
>>
>>349707
>>349714
Sorry reddit, but not every board needs heavy-handed moderation. It is nice to have a board without a topic that isn't too fast. That's why the textboards were so excellent.
>>
>>349719
>new
>needs insult
>results to calling them reddit
>>
>>349718
Are you a redditor? Let's see:
>can't handle a board without a topic
>can't handle a board without mods enforcing rules
>can't just relax and have fun EVER
Yup.
>>
File: lowquality.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lowquality.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>349723
Okay, I think he's just trolling now. Nobody is this bad.
>>
>>349723
Kek. You have got to be trolling. Because this level of sectarian faggotry is hilariously pathetic.
>>
>>349722
>demands every board have a topic, even an unlisted one with few posters
>demands that mods delete threads in lieu of downvotes
>thinks he can hide his reddit-nature by using the word """"new""""
>>
>>349733
He says as he calls everyone reddit to hide his newness.
>>
File: Pas de tralala ma gueule.jpg (149 KB, 950x1425) Image search: [Google]
Pas de tralala ma gueule.jpg
149 KB, 950x1425
>>349658
>meta
>>
>>349733
>Being this new
Or
>trolling this hard
Or
>Buying into the reddit boogeyman hivemind

Either way, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>349735
>everyone
No, just the redditors who are demanding mods come along to downvote threads they don't like. Only a true redditor would get buttblasted about having ONE board exist without moderation or a specified topic.
>inb4 /b/
That board is too fast. It is fun to post on a slow board without mods or a topic. Only a redditor would disagree.
>muh sectarian
Oh boo hoo. Redditors are too used to downvoting and excessive moderation, and that is why they should return to reddit.
>>
>>349742
>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>he was forced to literally type all that out because he was asspained that he can't downvote the post OR cry to mods to have it deleted
Now that's funny.
>>
>>349750
Go to bed, kid. Its a school night.
>>
>>349755
>Its
>his buttpain at a lack of downvote ability causes him to fail at grammar
Wow. Back to Reddit, PLEASE.
>>
>>349755
How would you know?
Checkmate athiests
>>
File: 1443286319858.png (202 KB, 453x435) Image search: [Google]
1443286319858.png
202 KB, 453x435
>>349758
He's still going, huh?
>>
>>349778
He is, its hilarious.
>>
>>349778
>le anime reaction pic
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>349758
Oh I get it. This is a satire of all the butthurt sekrit club fags. Kek.
>>
File: Capture.png (16 KB, 221x102) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16 KB, 221x102
/qa/ - /q/ = /meta/
>>
/qa/ is not a metaboard, it's sfw /b/ dedicated to comfyposters, at least it WAS, before Hiro held his own Q&A and an influx of new users came here thinking this was new /q/.
>>
>>349658
Amen to that.

>>349671
Really? I thought this was general Q&A
>>
>>351400
It is. Only recently it started being used for meta.
>>
Why is /qa/ so hidden? I didn't even learn about this board until I googled it. Needless to say, I think having a meta board is great.
>>
>>351266
theres hidden threads? what

and yes I am a newfag from 13
>>
>>351468
No, /qa/ is just hidden on the front page, and at the top. I don't know why, because I think it's a great board.
>>
>>351505
oh thats what you mean. I though there was a legit feature where there was hidden threads on regular boards or something

And /qa/ is hidden and i kinda like it just like that. It creates this chill atmosphere unlike any other board. Shure there are shitposters from time to time but their threads die quickly and its mostly just discussion about 4chan in general

I think puting it on the frontpage and the top would make room for more shitposting and people treating it like s4s 3.0 (2.0 being r9k without robot)
>>
>>351466
>>351505
It is hidden exactly because people would use it as a meta board and shit it up. Bringing more people to a board can only do worse.
>>
>>351516
Well, I searched for "4chan meta board" on Google, and bam, here I am.
>>
>>351466
>I didn't even learn about this board until I googled it.
So, you weren't here one month ago? That's what I call a newfag.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.