[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: he did it.png (244 KB, 1920x938) Image search: [Google]
he did it.png
244 KB, 1920x938
The absolute madman.

>>>/l/
>>
Nice false flag, OP. Here's your non-bump.
>>
File: 1447767366967.png (614 KB, 726x1040) Image search: [Google]
1447767366967.png
614 KB, 726x1040
OP just won't quit.
>>
>sharing a board with shota fags
>>
>>349505
What's the problem? You fap to Boku no Pico, don't you?
>>
>>349505
Hey, if it gets us our /l/ board then I see no problem with sharing.
>>
>>349505
>>349519
Sharing with Shotafags would be the best solution to people wanting straight shota or loli on shota, or bisexual shota and loli.
>>
>>349505
I have no problem with this.
>>
>>349505
i guess everyone will just have to learn to be sexually aroused by young boys getting their assholes stuffed by hard cock like I finally have
>>
>>349704
There is such a thing as straight shota and shota with older females
>>
>>349709
and also gay shota which would land on our board unless hiro makes two boards or allows it in /y/, i don't /y/ so i dont know how they feel about that
>>
>>349709
>and shota with older females
No.

Get that ugly fucking shit out of my face.
>>
>>349724
Mother-son shotacon is some of the best stuff there is, bro.
>>
>>349476
>Loli and Shota
>not Loli & Shota

6/10, best I can do.
>>
>>349731
Getting hit in the dick with a baseball bat is better than that fucking shit.

If this is the sort of shitter I'll be sharing the hypothetical /l/ board with, then fuck that. No /l/ board for anyone, fuck it all.
>>
>>349749
do tits really gross you out that much

what about the shota lovers who have to deal with you fuckers and your father daughter shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.