[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has Hiro gone too far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 10
Has Hiro gone too far?
>>
File: 1414123538677.png (428 KB, 869x720) Image search: [Google]
1414123538677.png
428 KB, 869x720
I know it's fake but we don't want /cp/, we want /l/. Real children are to be left out and safeguarded from this.

Fuck you and your false flag, OP.
>>
File: 1393322646513.jpg (333 KB, 1028x1513) Image search: [Google]
1393322646513.jpg
333 KB, 1028x1513
>>348931
You are the biggest faggot. I didn't really care before, but now I hope you never get your stupid "not pedo, I swear" board.
>>
>>348932
There is no humour in making jokes about CP, you fucking retard.
>>
>>348932
Really wasn't even that funny tbqhwyf
>>
>>348933
The joke wasn't "about" CP. The joke was that Hiro added an actual CP board before he added a loli board.

You dense motherfucker.
>>
>>348935
It's still not funny. Do you really want to get 4chan shut down?
>>
File: autism.jpg (10 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
10 KB, 230x230
>>348937
>>
>>348935
We're just trying to inform you that your joke was in poor taste and that nobody thought it was funny. This qualifies as a failed joke. Please consider this before posting another thread.
>>
>>348933
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>348931
>>348933
>>348937
>lolicons being autistic as usual
>>
>>348942
I don't have to be from Tumblr in order to find this "joke" as unfunny. All it does is raise a huge red flag.
>>
File: Pedobear_13.png (40 KB, 150x179) Image search: [Google]
Pedobear_13.png
40 KB, 150x179
>>348944
4chan has always made jokes about CP and pedos, if you get that easily triggered you shouldn't be posting here
>>
>>348955
Moderation in the early 4chan days also allowed CP to stay longer than it should so what is even your point?
>>
I don't get why we don't just use /lgbt/ for lolifags.

Its already full of sexual degenerates, no harm in adding one more group of fags to the fagboat.
>>
>>348962
This

Just make it a NSFW board and be done with it
>>
>>348962
>liking underage girls is being degenerate
Someone has never bothered to look at the history of mankind, I see.
>>
>>348966
History is just that: history.

In modern times its a creepy sexual perversion at best, illegal at worst. People see lolifags as perverted freaks so that means they belong in the perverted freak board.
>>
>>348969
>In modern times its a creepy sexual perversion at best, illegal at worst.
So you contend that you descend from ancestors that are naturally "deviant"? Why are you claiming moral superiority then? Or maybe what you've been told all your life is perhaps a lie.

Living without questioning things is only a good thing to a fool.
>>
File: 1447522718988.jpg (100 KB, 998x810) Image search: [Google]
1447522718988.jpg
100 KB, 998x810
>>348931
>>348933
>>348934
>>348937
>being this much of an autistic faggot
I'd dread to share /l/ with assburgers as you, not that Hiro will ever make it
>>
Are lolicon pedos the world's best at mental gymnastics?
>>
>>348972
>having low standards for humour is a good thing!
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>348974
That was a funny joke, you are just an autismal fucker, or just really insecure about your actual paedophilia
>>
>>348971
You can "question" your way all the way to the sex offender list. It won't take you off it.
>>
>>348976
It really wasn't funny family, just let it go
>>
>>348944
You sound like you're from tumblr desu
>>
>>348977
I have no reason to be there in the first place, I haven't nor will do something that justifies it. Your appeal to emotion doesn't counter my argument, by the way.

And I'm not American, the age of consent is significantly lower where I live so good luck with that.
>>
>>348974
>getting mad about jokes
You're a fucking faggot, bruh.
>>
who /r/4chan/ here
>>
>>348988
>>>/out/
>>
>>348989
stop triggering me you sick fuck
god
>>
>>348966
>>348971
>3dpedos trying to rationalize pedophilia
And this is why we'll never have a /l/ board.
>>
⣾⣷
⢿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢷⡄
⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢼⣿⠟⠛⠋⠉⠓⢦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣦
⣿⣧⢀⢀⣰⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠢⣄⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣧
⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡆⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⡆
⢸⡟⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⡄
⢸⡇⢀⢀⢹⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣷⡄
⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⠙⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣷
⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠲⠤⠴⠶⠾⠿⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡆
⠈⠁
>>
>>348992
It's sad, isn't it? These fuckers just can't shut up about how much they like CP or how liking 3D little girls is completely healthy, making having a proper loli board impossible
>>
>>348994
>These fuckers just can't shut up about how much they like CP or how liking 3D little girls is completely healthy
No one has ever said that. What's sad is that you need to lie in order to prove a point.
>>
>>348997
only fat queer losers tell the truth
>>
>>348999
>999
That includes you.
>>
>>348937
>>348944
Somebody's offended, better call the internet police!
>>
>>348993
i
>>
>>348988
top kljasd
>>
I just want to see cute little girls doing cute things.

Like patting puppies on the head and smiling.

Lewd is for degenerates.
>>
>>349346
>>>/c/
>>
I don't even like the shit but if adding it means all the fagbook niggers and r/4chan would finally fuck off then please do add
>>
I, for one, thought OPs post was hilarious.
>>348969
>In modern times
Modern times is just the history of the future.
>>
>>348932
>joking about molesting little children
Are you Jared from Subway?
>>
>>348971
I'm sure there are kids who can enjoy sex but their brains are still underdeveloped as a matter of fact, they can't reason on equal standing with adults. In other words; get fucked predatory pedo scum

Just like the homos you've got a serious defect in your brain when the primary sexual attraction goes toward something sure not to bear offspring.
>>
>>349554
If you've got nothing but ad hominem, then why bother posting at all?
>>
ITT: Redditors and Tumblrites getting triggered by a joke. And this is why boards like /v/ are literally impossible to post on anymore
>>
>>349575
I don't browse Reddit or Tumblr and found it in poor taste.
>>
>>349346
/c/ exists friend, also /a/ has more than enough threads about cute girls doing cute things
>>
>>349577
You clearly have not been here long. What did you come in 2012? Or did you show up during GamerGate? Either way you don't belong here
>>
>>349590
2010, 2011.
>>
>>349577
Then leave. People like you would never have survived on this site in the old days. I miss when clicking on the contact link directed to you a giant page full of shock images.
>>
>fucking pure little girls with the whole of their life to take care of perfectly healthy offspring alongside you is bad
>fucking old and busted coalburning whores that will die of either lung cancer or AIDS in 2 years and leave you to take care of the autism-guaranteed (and only that, if you're really lucky) spawn by yourself is a good thing, though
>>
>>349599
I don't have to leave just because you ask.
>People like you would never have survived on this site in the old days.
Then you would probably be mistaken since I am more desensitized to a variety of things than I was years ago. That doesn't mean I have to agree with your notion of "good humour".
>>
>>349596
Like I said, you don't belong here
>>
>>349614
I'm not going anywhere.
>>
>>349626
Then have fun being called a faggot on a daily basis
>>
>>349629
I've been here for a half-decade. Surely you'd be able to figure out that I have adapted myself to being here, otherwise I wouldn't keep coming back.
>>
>>348966
What part of history had fat neckbeards fapping to anime drawings?
>>
>>349637
Then on the scale of poor taste, this should be barely a blip. A guy strangled his girlfriend last year and posted the pictures here, and a shopped screenshot of a fake board is what triggers you?
>>
>>349646
Bias is not a valid argument. And there a lot of "fat neckbeards" who obsess over something else so I fail to see how that helps your point.
>>
>>348942
>>348981
You have to be pretty fucked up in the head to think getting mad at CP jokes makes you from tumblr. The world would be better off without you.
>>
>>349648
Not because of its shock value but because it would be reason enough for the FBI to do something. What would happen if someone spread the rumor that 4chan now has a LITERAL real CP board? Heck, you can already found this thread on Google.

It's paranoia more than shock.
>>
>>349655
*find
>>
File: serious.jpg (253 KB, 1280x1369) Image search: [Google]
serious.jpg
253 KB, 1280x1369
>>349651
I honestly don't see how it can be funny.
>>
>>349626
You really don't belong here. Go back to the hugboxes called Reddit and Tumblr.

>>349666
Then you need to leave
>>
>>349692
It's ironic you say that. You're reacting hostilely to my criticism, which would suggest that you expect others to wholeheartedly agree with you without questioning anything.
>>
>>349655
Oh my god, are you serious?

What the fuck is the FBI going to do? Prosecute 4chan over a board that doesn't exist, based solely on a screencap from a website widely known for its "artistic works of fiction and falsehood"? That's not how it works. Are you from some euro country where you have to watch everything you say so you don't end up in jail for offending someone?
>>
>>349702
>Are you from some euro country where you have to watch everything you say so you don't end up in jail for offending someone?
It's probably a bit lax in comparison but yes.
>>
>>349706
>It's probably a bit lax in comparison

It's not a perfect match to the situation, but it does speak to your mentality. Anyway, take comfort in the fact that 4chan is American clay. You can't shut a website down because of "a rumor." The FBI would need to collect and present hard evidence that 4chan was complicity hosting illegal materials.
>>
>>349726
Yes, I know. I let fear lead me astray so I reacted emotionally.
>>
>>348932
Hey, people are still using that image I made years ago!

Also, really shocked people are getting upset at all over a joke about CP. As someone who abhors CP as much as any other well-adjusted person, this is fine; it's just a goof. And I know 4chan hasn't gotten THAT much more politically correct over the years because people here are at least as racist and xenophobic as they've ever been.
>>
>>349962
This is how bad 4chan has gotten. We let these goddamn Redditors and Facebook fags get in here all because some /b/tard had to go and leak some nude photos of celebrities, and then moot threw a hissy fit over it.

and then GamerGate happen, which made even more people come on here. 2014 will go down as the worst year in 4chan history period
>>
>>349962
i just don't think it's funny. it being about CP is irrelevant as it is not a funny joke. the attempt at humor is to trick people into thinking that there's a board for loli but there really isn't, and literally nobody thought that there actually was one, so the "trick" doesn't even work and it's just not funny. it's stupid. i'm not offended or upset about it, it's just a dumb not funny joke.
>>
>absolutely no lolicon or shotacon content
I dunno how stupid people are here, but I chuckled audibly at the picture.

speaking of shit wasn't there a *chan that actually made a wholly unmoderated board for a day and then mass-banned everyone who posted when he woke up the next morning
distinctly remember that actually happening somewhere a few years ago
>>
>>349969
Ah, fuckin' drop it. I use Facebook, Reddit and 4chan and I like and hate all of them for different reasons. Just like probably most other users here. Because waving a flag and going to battle for a website is fucking stupid, and "found the Redditor" website McCarthyism is even stupider.

4chan's always been shitty, the reason it's shitty just changes over the years. I'm sorry you prefer an older kind of shittiness to the current kind. Boo hoo. Fuck off.

>>349977
If you weren't offended by the content of the joke, only its effectiveness, then I'm not talking about you.
>>
File: england thought crime.jpg (123 KB, 1020x768) Image search: [Google]
england thought crime.jpg
123 KB, 1020x768
>>349979

The guy who got all upset was some European dude. They're the ones who think it's illegal and get worried, because in their countries they don't have the same kind of speech laws we do. You get arrested for offending people over there and shit. Fictional or not.
>>
>>348957
>pretending to be an oldfag

Anon.pls
>>
>>349981
But you know i'm right. If the Fappening happened during 2006 or during Hiro's reign right now, both Hiro and moot would have laughed it off. Instead moot grew into a little bitch because of it. GamerGate made things worse for him because according to him "He couldn't stand the pressure anymore". He literally cracked, the man was a shadow of what he used to be. Hiro is like old moot, a guy who doesn't give a fuck what others think about him
>>
>>350001
It was a high-profile explosion of illegal content. moot HAD to get rid of it, it was literally against the law for him not to, and with every news outlet reporting on it, it wasn't exactly gonna slip under the radar if he just let it sit.

Not everything is about "muh freedom of speech" you entitled baby.
>>
>>350010
moot handled it poorly though you have to admit that
>>
>>350058
Give up, you lost the argument, shit.
>>
>>349987
>this actually offends me
>>
>>348940
i get it its because he's upside down
>>
>>352192
Yes, as they are important to history.
>>
>>351862
your moms upside down
>>
>>349993
only newfags care about this
>>
>>349441
He just wants to eat fresh man.
>>
You have ten seconds after reading this to explain how drawings and polygons are the same as actual people.

Then you have ten more seconds to explain why killing them is OK, but fucking them is not.
>>
>>352192
That looks awful and Elins look like shit.
>>
>>349646
Lewis Carrol?
>>
>>349646
>What part of history had fat neckbeards fapping to anime drawings?

Since always.
>>
>>348930
lol
>>
>>348930
Not far enough.
>>
>>348941
>>>/r/4chan
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.