[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope Hirohito sells the IPs of all lolishitters on /qa/ to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1438643233994.jpg (686 KB, 1218x1619) Image search: [Google]
1438643233994.jpg
686 KB, 1218x1619
I hope Hirohito sells the IPs of all lolishitters on /qa/ to the fucking FBI
>>
>>348060
Hello 8gag
>>
You can't sell IP addresses to the FBI.
>>
>>348069
What are you talking about? 8gag loves lolishitters.

>>348079
Fine. Just give them away for free then.
>>
>>348060
hiro does not sell its users data. please stop saying lies.
>>
>>348106
Nice try hiro
>>
The FBI is not going to do anything lest it risks violating federal US laws and several parts of the US Constitution.
>>
>>348086
>Just give them away for free then.
The FBI probably wouldn't like having their time wasted with fallacious reports.
>>
This actually raises a question with me that I've never thought of before.

I hope the FBI would do a more thorough investigation on any evidence they acquire from sites like these beyond just taking the site owners word for it.
Otherwise that would give site owners a ton of power, what's to stop the owner of facebook or twitter from uploading pizza onto people's accounts and framing them?

I hope they require any evidence like that to also be verified through some kind of logs directly from the users ISP or something.
>>
>>348203
This, the only people going to jail would be the ones bothering them with nonsense.
>>
>>348106
Hiro, enable /news/ already
>>
>>348060
>implying the FBI can't see it already.

Infact they can see more than the most recent IP too, in 30 minutes they've been known to find your real IP even if you are behind a VPN or anything. Lol nice try OP this was a decent bait.
>>
>>348060
Actually, I'd be fine with that if it means having an /l/ board. I wasn't really planning on posting illegal content at all.
>>
>>348060
He could do it for all I care, it's not like I'm doing anything illegal with my Internet
>>
⣾⣷
⢿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣤⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢷⡄
⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢼⣿⠟⠛⠋⠉⠓⢦⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢻⣦
⣿⣧⢀⢀⣰⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠢⣄⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣧
⣿⣿⢀⢀⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡆⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⡆
⢸⡟⢀⢀⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⡄
⢸⡇⢀⢀⢹⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣷⡄
⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⠙⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣷
⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠲⠤⠴⠶⠾⠿⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡆
⠈⠁
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.