[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/qa/ is slowly becoming like /q/ How do we fix /qa/, /qa/ckers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
>/qa/ is slowly becoming like /q/

How do we fix /qa/, /qa/ckers?
>>
We can't, Hiro actually responding to /q/ posters was the final straw
>>
>>348004
first fix /d/
>>
File: joker disapointed.jpg (30 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
joker disapointed.jpg
30 KB, 576x432
>>348011
>responding to /qa/ posters
Is that what you meant?
>>
File: shut-it-down-jew.jpg (658 KB, 2040x3160) Image search: [Google]
shut-it-down-jew.jpg
658 KB, 2040x3160
Pic related
>>
>>348016
Well I mean /q/ tier post by /qa/ posters
>>
>>348024
Oh.
>>
Delete every board except /a/ and /qa/.
>>
File: The_Wall_from_the_south[1].jpg (543 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The_Wall_from_the_south[1].jpg
543 KB, 1920x1080
>>348028
What a stupid suggestion. I would suggest you kill yourself, but the Wall is in need of new recruits.
>>
File: 1415605656229.jpg (12 KB, 306x325) Image search: [Google]
1415605656229.jpg
12 KB, 306x325
>open up /qa/ today
>mfw 2 threads bitching about /a/ and /a/ bitching about others reaching 100+ in less than 24 hours
I don't know how you guys manage to do it, doesn't that sort of argument get dull as fuck?
>>
>>348032
Okay then, only delete /tv/ and /v/.
>>
/q/ was best board, m8.
>>
>>348033
Fewer.
>>
>muh comfy /qa/

What an obnoxious bunch
>>
>>348004
/qa/ has been treated like a new /q/ ever since Hiro's Q&A. Don't know why you're only losing your head over it now. There's nothing that can be done at this point.
>>
>>348131
Really, anyone who gets "comfy" on a fucking internet message board instead of wrapped up in a warm blanket next to a pleasantly burning fireplace has some serious mental issues.
>>
>>348004
Blame moot and the shitty mods for shutting themselves away from criticism, this board is the only practical way to contact Hiro.
>>
>>348149
moot should have sold the site almost 5 years ago. The signs were there he was tired of 4chan, yet he stubbornly kept going
>>
File: Alright.jpg (6 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
Alright.jpg
6 KB, 224x225
>>348131
>>
>>348337
What about my clever joke though.
>>
>>/qa/ is slowly becoming like /q/
>slowly
>becoming
>implying it didn't immediately happen at Hiro's Q&A
>>
>>348382
It was slowly returning to the way it was before up until Hiro started acknowledging the /q/uacks.
>>
An actual question and answer board is pointless. A meta board isn't. Why are people constantly complaining about /qa/ becoming /q/, again?
>>
>>348004
Hide /q/ threads.
Ignore /q/ posts.
Do not reply to /q/ posters.
Instead just post about interesting meta topics. You can't control other posters' actions, but you can choose not to be part of the problem.
>>
>>348436
Most of the suggestions are shit and the people suggesting them won't shut the fuck up unless they get their way.
>>
>>348436
This was a meta board though, just not one for bitching and appealing to moderators who 9/10 times aren't listening. Meta discussion doesn't have to be super serious,banal and whiny it can be trivial and fun
>>
>>348611
>This was a meta board though
No. It was /s4s/ 2.0 for a long time. Constant dank meme threads that got necrobumped. A meta board should discussion about the site and various boards not making the next forced meme.
>>
>>348624
Sounds like you were only here after Hiro tbqh
>>
>>348625
That was going on long before Hiro and I've been here since the board was created. I just don't treat this place as my homeboard.
>>
Drat, now we'll never be able to chillpost.
>>
>>348624
>It was /s4s/ 2.0 for a long time. Constant dank meme threads that got necrobumped.

There were maybe like 5 "nice board" threads and the rest was all site discussion.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.