[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you don't like anime you're from reddit >r/anime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 53317115.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
53317115.png
490 KB, 449x401
>if you don't like anime you're from reddit
>r/anime has over 300 000 members

Why are weebturds always so retarded and pathetic?
>>
you realize you prove the weebs right in your argument, right?
>>
File: kamiya.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
kamiya.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>300k people
>relevant

It's a pretty small subreddit for a topic of that kind. /r/4chan has 710k.
>>
>>347822
>>347824
now that's what I call damage control
>>
>>347825
>a small subreddit proves me right

Sorry m8, but no.

Also, I checked it and they only talk about very entry level anime there. It's the most pleb babby shit ever.

Reddit isn't the place people go to talk about anime outside of 4chan. That's MAL and crunchyroll mostly.
>>
>>347825
thanks for saving me the time i was going to spend arguing with you by outing yourself as a retard.

cya babe
>>
>>347829
>they don't talk about my cute girls cookie cutter shit and retarded waifubait, what fucking plebs, they are cclearly not real anime fans like me
Go shove you true scotsman fallacy up your ass

>>347830
>I have no argument so I call him a retard
>>
>>347832
I'm not saying they aren't real anime fans, but they have far less interest in anime compared to other places judging by the kind of posts there. It makes MAL looks sophisticated in comparison.
>>
>>347829
>300,000
>small
>>
>>347824
300,000 is far from an irrelevant number. Look at this thread for comparison. It has 4 posters.

There could easily be tons of 4chan users that browse that subreddit.
>>
>>347843
You're forgetting that reddit is the 34th most popular website of the world. MAL and crunchyroll probably have 15x more people who visit it actively than that.

>>347852
>There could easily be tons of 4chan users that browse that subreddit

There are more redditors who are interested in 4chan than there are redditors who are interested in anime.
>>
>>347829
>>347840
Oh, you believe /a/ is filled with real knowledgable anime fans? most would have struggle with naming any 90's anime series that didn't air on Toonami or non-ghibli movies from the 90's
>>
>>347860
inb4 site rankings powered by Alexaâ„¢
>>
>>347871
>Oh, you believe /a/ is filled with real knowledgable anime fans?
He never made such a statement. Inductive reasoning such as yours is fallacious.
>>
>>347874
Well he implied that most anime sites only talk about entry level shit and /a/ somehow doesn't
>>
>>347871
In general, I would say /a/ has about the same level of knowledge about anime as MAL or maybe a little bit more. /r/anime is the most pleb and the most irrelevant out of all the relevant places to talk about anime on the internet.
>>
>>347815
moot already laid out the red carpet for redditors. Now 4chan is complete shit. Hopefully hiro can reverse moots damage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.