[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's there a way to talk positively about something without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1446230479072.jpg (77 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1446230479072.jpg
77 KB, 500x667
It's there a way to talk positively about something without being called a shill?
>>
>>346221
No.
>>
Not unless this site implements IDs. Shill accusations only happen on 4chan because it is an anonymous site.
>>
>>346239
>shilling for IDs
>pretending he has never heard of phone posting or unplugging a router or using private proxies
Get the fuck back to reddit, scumbag.
>>
>>346239
Go to a different forum if you want people to have identities.
>>
>>346250
See how this idiot just called me a shill? It's because we don't have IDs. You know what to do, Hiro.
>>
>>346259
>implying you're not an anti-free-speech shill working for reddit
Please.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>346221
There's no way to talk about anything
>>
>>346277
It keeps happening. Save us, Hiro!
>>
Use boards that aren't shit, don't talk up stuff that seems suspicious
>>
don't act like what you're shilling for is the greatest thing in existence and you can't live without it
>>
>>346393
>implying its that easy

People get called shills just for bringing up controversial topics and they get called it. Check the archives and find me a single Battlefront thread that talks positively of the game and the OP doesn't get called a shill. Its impossible.
>>
>>346393
I notice it's only lowercase retards who are triggered by this and use this as an excuse when people will toss around shill for anything that even remotely resembles praise.
>>
Nice try, shill.

Stay out of politics and consumer products and you'll be 90% fine.
>>
what should we filter shill to?
>>
>>346419
Friend.
>>
>>346422
>friend detected
I like it
>>
File: 1447212482558.jpg (143 KB, 432x444) Image search: [Google]
1447212482558.jpg
143 KB, 432x444
>>346422
Thats so fucking smug I can't think of anything I would prefer
>>
>>346453
Why not tomodachi, since all of our filters are Japanese.
>>
>>346458
Because tomodachi isn't really a common word. We would just have another Weeaboo issue on our hands. (People start to associate the filter word to the word being filtered).
>>
>>346466
Nakama? Aniki?
>>
>>346221
Only if that thing was older than 10 years old
>>
>>346225
/thread
>>
>>346221
not on /pol/ or /tv/
>>
>>346221
Don't act like what you're talking about is God's gift to Man, and don't make a new thread for it if there's already one up and it isn't autosaged to page 10. Just ask if anyone else knows what it is, and what opinions they have on it. Then discuss it. And that doesn't mean argue about it and tell them how they're wrong.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.