[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You kill three fucking birds with one stone >all types of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1447067228363.png (221 KB, 486x402) Image search: [Google]
1447067228363.png
221 KB, 486x402
You kill three fucking birds with one stone
>all types of regular ecelebs, because they're popular
>ecelebs, takes all the cancer out of /v/
>containment threads for waifufags
Literally no downsides
>>
>>345742
I would still post about celebs and ecelebs in the regular boards.

I dont want to post about them in a containment board, thats gay.
>>
>>345744
they'd be banned from regular boards, like generals moved to /vg/
>>
>>345742

No, just make celeb posting within the rules for each board.

/v/ has had AVGN and Spoony threads for nearly a decade. It has had twitter threads since Phil Fish's first meltdown in 2011. /tv/ should have celeb threads since it's the board about freaking actors and celebrities.

A celeb board won't solve anything. People want to discuss them at their board. /v/irgins don't make Game Grump threads on /k/. /tv/fags don't make Kardashian threads on /o/.
>>
>>345749
That seems like a lot of unnecessary work for the enforcement staff. Maybe you could just learn to cope instead since it's on-topic
>>
>>345742

Not good enough. We also need a containment board for the containment board. /cf/ - Celebrity Feet
>>
>go to /tv/
>make thread about an actress
>post pictures of said actress
>50/50 chance the thread gets deleted

I don't understand.

1. /tv/ is the board for television and film. Television and film stars actors and actresses ergo discussing them is par the course.
2. The moderation is across the board. Sometimes a thread is untouched, sometimes it's deleted immediately which is very confusing.
>>
I'd just like to say that last time I visited /hr/ I had to hide more than half of all the threads on there, almost all of them celebrity threads. I've always gone to /hr/ primarily for high quality pictures of various aspects of culture from before the internet, not clippings from the latest Hollywood gossip magazines.
>>
>>345897
>high quality pictures of various aspects of culture from before the internet
lol, /hr/ has NEVER been about HQ pics from the 50s and before.
>>
>>345767
Because most 'actress' threads are a smokescreen for circle jerk about your disgusting fetishes. That's why they get deleted all the time.
>>
>>345742
Birds?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.