[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is (or was) the purpose of /z/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 415.png (89 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
415.png
89 KB, 431x431
What exactly is (or was) the purpose of /z/?
>>
A user run /b/. A user would randomly be picked and he'd be like the mod of that board. He could change the way the board looked, background, ban people, shit like that. After that it'd all be reverted and start over again with someone else. Mainly it was a way for the guy to rape bandwith by posting spinning horse cock gif backgrounds or seizure inducing flashing backgrounds while being the edgiest fuck he possibly could.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1447576065071.webm
'nuff said
>>
>>344773
That sounds fun, though I can understand why it's gone now. How long would each person's "turn" last?
>>
>>344777

A month, I think. It goes back to SA since that's where the original userbase was from. There's a board called FYAD there. They had IK (idiot kings, but I think called internet knights now) who would be picked and basically do whatever the fuck they wanted. Pretty sure it was a month. But even FYAD stopped that and now they just have normal mods. Although their mods still change fairly rapidly and regularly compared to the rest of their subforums.
>>
>>344775
Fuck you faggot

That raped my ears
>>
>>344784
>/wsg/ link about /z/
>not muting your sound before opening it
>>
>>344780
I see. That's interesting, in it's own way.

Last question: Any particular reason for the use of the bees in its, uh, later incarnation?
>>
>>344792

Stems from FYAD and SA, again. On FYAD shitty threads when banned would just go right to a picture of a dude's junk covered in bees. Which was known as being beecocked. Why a picture of a dude's dick covered in bees? No idea. Just happened that way.
>>
It raped moot's bandwidth in the ass and it raped 56kers in the ass.
>>
>>344764
Whatever it was it sounds awesome.

Can we get it back pls Hiro?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.