[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oye Hiro, you've been doing a great job until now, with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: news.jpg (54 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
news.jpg
54 KB, 540x300
Oye Hiro, you've been doing a great job until now, with things like /his/ and the moving of /wwe/ to /asp/.
But this is really not needed.
>>
New things bring new fun
>>
To those that hate /pol/, this will make /pol/ even worse as it will create a poster vacuum.
>>
>>344085
That can be true in some cases, but too many specific boards will cause all boards to become an echo chamber.

>>344126
OP here. I'm an Indian and I don't have any problems with pol.
>>
>>344151

Doubtful.

You can't post anything with out getting POO IN THE LOO response. I'd hardly call that quality posting.
>>
>>344159
What exactly is this poo in the loo thing about?
>>
>>344163

It comes from /int/.

Basically some Indian went on about India having designated shitting streets and it has been a meme ever since.
>>
>>344188
He was trying to defend India's space program as well. Didn't help matter when there was another Indian on /pol/ talking about how "pure and fresh" cow shit was
>>
>>344159
The response I get on /pol/ is better than /sp/ and a lot better than /int/ (which is ironic because at this moment there is a sticky on /int/ which says "/int/ is for respectful discussion of world cultures. Trolling will not be tolerated.")
>>
>>344188
That sounds reasonable enough. Means they don't shit on any of the other streets. Keeps things clean.
>>
>>344215

Of course you would.

/sp/ isn't actually known for having great discussions.
>>
>>344065
Needed or not it's still a great idea.
>>
>>344065
/news/ is my homeboard
>>
>>344151
>I'm an Indian
So am I and I'm glad at the chance of getting old /n/ back.
>>
>>344065
If they open thread making to the public it's going to be shit. If not, it'll be fine.
>>
>>344065
It's a great idea. It gives a place to discuss news without /pol/ shitposting (hopefully).
>>
>>344163
As usual, the people complaining don't even know what they're complaining about. It's an actual funded social media campaign with a hilarious accompanying song and video (worth the watch, really)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poo2Loo

Granted it became a stale meme beaten into the ground, but, hey, welcome to your first day on 4chan.
>>
>>344151
DESIGNATED
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.