[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please don't neuter /pol/ even more, an hiro. If you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: LSSjg.jpg (35 KB, 490x539) Image search: [Google]
LSSjg.jpg
35 KB, 490x539
Please don't neuter /pol/ even more, an hiro.

If you're going to add /news/, at the very least remove flags from /pol/ so that we can have actual political discussions without shit flinging over flags.

I've supported everything you've done so far, don't fuck up my homeboard please.
>>
flags are great

It's important to know if you're talking to a Swekek, a Germankek, Canakek, Aussie shitposter, Indian poo poo or American retard
>>
File: Untitled.png (592 KB, 1050x490) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
592 KB, 1050x490
>>343599

>at the very least remove flags from /pol/ so that we can have actual political discussions without shit flinging over flags.

Your the same guy that keeps posting these threads.

Fuck off, pol wants flags and ID's, they make the board so much better than it was before.
>>
>>343616
not to mention RARE FLAG
>>
File: 1324871719132.gif (1 MB, 294x267) Image search: [Google]
1324871719132.gif
1 MB, 294x267
>>343629
>tfw finding a R A R E F L A G

>dat Vatican GET
>>
>>343628
No I'm not.

And I'm not saying I dislike flags, I'm just saying that without happening threads and news article threads /pol/ serves no purpose other than /int/ 2.0.
>>
>>343636

You implying before when it was a neo-nazi infected shithole that it was any better than it is today, what has happened is we replaced all the nazi threads with more diverse threads, some of them centered around nationality's.

And fuck, of course your country is an important thing to know when discussing news, i mean if we are discussing the war in Ukraine i like to know who is Russian, Ukrainian and NATO to get a more balanced viewpoint of the situation rather than reading comments written by some fat american pretending to be a fighter in one of the neo-nazi battalions claiming he killed 6 NAF troops today with his bare hands.

I mean, the board is actually meant to be a board for posting news on, it has swayed from that function a bit, but that's what it is meant for.
>>
>>343628
>47 total votes
Even if it's representative, /pol/'s users just want flags because they enjoy the shitposting, mostly because /pol/ is majority redditors these days.
>>
>>343599
>remove flags from /pol/
This. Also remove IDs. IDs have no place on 4chan.
>>
>>344361
>This.
Spot the Redditor
>>
>>344608
people on /pol/ do this
>>
>>343635
>>343629
>>343616
lepic. Have some gold kind strangers.
>>
>>343628
>strawpoll
opinion discarded
>>
>>343599
Who the fuck even talks about anything besides shit flinging on /pol/?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.