[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedos think they'll get a loli board.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1447478989676.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
1447478989676.png
1 MB, 912x905
Pedos think they'll get a loli board.
>>
nice nubs
>>
I want loli on all boards to keep the riffraff out

I don't even like girls that much either
>>
File: generals.png (552 KB, 449x888) Image search: [Google]
generals.png
552 KB, 449x888
>MFW THEY BELIEVE LOLI IS 'FREE SPEECH'
>>
>>343398
>literally protected by the First Amendment under federal US law
>not free speech
Here's the reply you sought.
>>
It's allowed on /b/, meaning the reason there isn't a board yet isn't because it's illegal but because it would drive away too redditor normalfags and lower the ad money.
>>
>>343468
Don't cheapen free speech, pedo.
>>
>>343522
nice dubs
>>
>>343522
>I can't handle the facts!
My sides are with you.
>>
>>343468
That's right. The constitution is there to make sure that autistic betamaxes who are so terrified of women that they have to aim their unwashed little dicks at drawings of Chinese babies are heard and protected. Society would simply collapse if these people didn't get what they want. They are that important.
>>
>>343695
>The constitution is there to make sure that autistic betamaxes who are so terrified of women that they have to aim their unwashed little dicks at drawings of Chinese babies are heard and protected.
This much projection only reveals your insecurity.
>>
>>343695
The constitution is there to protect the rights of people, even if you disagree with those people. If you don't like it you can move to a hugbox country in europe.
>>
>>343695
>getting this triggered by drawings and fantasies
>being this autistic
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
>>343695
That little fantasy of yours is very ridiculous.
>>
>>343703
>>343711
>>343714
>>343718
Pedos gettin triggered!
>>
File: lain57.png (1 MB, 1512x1072) Image search: [Google]
lain57.png
1 MB, 1512x1072
>>343782
>>
>>343782
The "no u" response is the best you got?
>>
>>343485
>but because it would drive away too redditor normalfags and lower the ad money.
Sadly, this is probably the actual reason there isn't a /l/ board yet.
>>
The wishful thinking on /qa/ in general is ridiculous.
>/d/eviants thinking a Japanese guy is going to ease restrictions of Western on boards
>People thinking whining on here in general has a decent likelihood of doing anything when /feedback is a crap shoot

The whining for a loli board is probably the most stupid, though, because the government takes down sites that accommodate it that much.
>>
File: Mariofacepalm.jpg (16 KB, 250x208) Image search: [Google]
Mariofacepalm.jpg
16 KB, 250x208
>>343485
>>346078
It's because /b/ is fast enough and conveys enough of a tone of
>FREE SPEACH!!!
that they can get away with letting it on there.
>>
NEVER
EVER
>>
>>348610
>The whining for a loli board is probably the most stupid, though, because the government takes down sites that accommodate it that much.
This is a bunch of bullshit. Hearsay != facts
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.