[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The cup is now kicking off into the knockout phase after the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
The cup is now kicking off into the knockout phase after the groups finished last weekend.
Come by and watch and meme around.
Who is your favourite team to win? Who is your favourite team to lose?

implyingrigged.info
>>
/k/ pls win

/cgl/ pls go
>>
File: uguukek.gif (94 KB, 258x144) Image search: [Google]
uguukek.gif
94 KB, 258x144
>>343211
/sp/ lost 3-4 to [s4s]
/sp/ is realyl tired of their manager but somehow never can shake him away.
>>
File: 1445656696076.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445656696076.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
Fuck, I was hoping /sp/ would've pulled through.
Great game against [s4s] regardless.
>>
Welp /pol/ got twitch channel banned for very obvious reasons.
After a migration to hitbox /pol/ beat /r9k/ 2-1
>>
/int/ takes it 2-0 over /cgl/
Next up /d/ vs /h/ this got to be a sexy and errecting match.
>>
>>343278
>implying /pol/s faul
Could have been the windmill of friendship. Could have been the Bomb. Could have been Elliot.
Well, good chance it was /pol/s fault, but that isn't confirmed.
>>
who is that above /lit/ desu
>>
>>343331
"Racism, sexism, homophobia, or other hate speech: We're not going to tell you to watch the potty mouth, that's between you and your mother who doesn't approve anyway. What we will tell you, however, is that if you choose to use language or produce content that is racist, sexist, homophobic or falls under generally accepted guidelines for hate speech, you will disappear from Twitch."

So according to twitch we were done on the 29th for "hate speech." Maybe it's the timing of things but I'm looking over this god damn ToS as best as I can but it's gonna be a bitch trying to get around that for an appeal argument. Are there any Jews out there that can help our argument on this?
>>122294576

Delayed reaction by twitch staff but undoubtable it was because of /pol/.
Kinda a shame because they finally changed their victory song today.
>>
>>343333
Looks like /x/ to me, nice quads btw.
>>
File: cup.png (1 MB, 1569x749) Image search: [Google]
cup.png
1 MB, 1569x749
Next gameday of the knockout phase is starting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.