[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to mastet English?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: light_dotup_org262505.gif (375 KB, 226x226) Image search: [Google]
light_dotup_org262505.gif
375 KB, 226x226
I'm a Japanese(You may think is not good at English) HS student.
How should I learn English? I don't have much money so I don't wanna study abroad. School me plz.
>>
>>342897
Ask Hiro or /int/.
>>
>>342897
What would you like to know? I'm not sure it's a good idea to be honest with you.

Learning english from 4chan is only useful for text, not verbal communication. Also, we are not the best english speakers to start with, even on the smarter boards.

Add to that you will probably call people inappropriate names based on 4chan memes.
>>
>>342926
Sorry.
I'm not used to 4chan and this is a first time to write.
>>
File: ThumbUp.png (495 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
ThumbUp.png
495 KB, 720x900
>>342926
>Ask Hiro or /int/.
>>
>>342927
Umm...
In japan, almost student is being taught unusable English like that of Japanese English textbook. So I can't use English although I have learned it 5 years. Actually I understood a few sentences here.(´・ω・`) (I'm sure there are some broken English)
In short,My need is touching usable English...
>>
I'm no expert, but I've heard lots of people have learned english from things like TV shows and movies.
>>
>>342938
Thanks.
I'm listening English CD,but it's too difficult for me.So fast...
>>
>>342944
That can be a problem when listening to other languages. Spanish sounds fast to me. Are you looking to learn how read and write English, or speak and understand it more? Like the others said, /int/ might be able to help you out. There's lot of people who learned English there, and there's always a Japanese general up, you could ask them for some help.
>>
>>342950
Thank you.
Let this thread down.
>>
>>342897
What's your favorite 2hu?
>>
File: 1438531870190.jpg (617 KB, 698x1000) Image search: [Google]
1438531870190.jpg
617 KB, 698x1000
>>342981
Not OP, but mine is Youmu.
>>
If you try to learn English here you'll get a bunch of weird memes and stuff mixed in. But that is alright, just try to talk to English people a lot and you will slowly get better at the language.
>>
>>342987
A lot of ESLs seem to learn memes before they've mastered the actual language. Makes me want to kick their fucking teeth out.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.