[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asp/ has been entirely ruined with the addition of pro wrestling.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Behb 27.jpg (106 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Behb 27.jpg
106 KB, 480x640
/asp/ has been entirely ruined with the addition of pro wrestling. All of the threads for practitioners of alternative sports have washed away, and we are left with rampant shitposting and nonsense. Practitioners of alternative sports had a good system of discussion on the board, but it is gone. Wrestling needs to be confined to its own board for the sanctity of discussion on every board. Simply passing it back and forth between boards who wish to discuss entirely different topics unrelated to wrestling does nothing and further solidifies a lack of care for this issue.
>>
The bronies tried this false flag thing, and it kinda worked so godspeed I guess
you could just be honest about your intentions though, Hiro seems like a pretty accommodating fellow
>>
>>342867
what false flag shit are you talking about? /asp/ is fucking trashed now and it's because wrestling was added
>>
I don't see how it doesn't fall under /asp/. It's a very specific form of stunt-acting. Those people actually do need to be pretty damn athletic and have some specific skills to convincingly pull off those choreographed slams and throws without actually killing each other.
>>
>A board made for wrestling was ruined by wrestling
65wat
>>
What was that board before it was wrestling? Was there nowhere to shoehorn wrestling discussion before?
>>
Look up the RFD for the creation of the Usenet pro-wrestling newsgroup rec.sport.pro-wrestling. Determining its hierarchy took over 5,000 posts of debate and discussion. They decided it belonged in the sport hierarchy.

Really, it should be on-topic for /tv/ and /sp/ both and /asp/ should not exist.
>>
>>342916
You're completely right but imagine if all of the sudden Hiro renamed /tv/ to /tv/ - Television and My Little Pony.

Then at any given time, half the front page was MLP threads and there was tons of MLP shitposting in every other thread.
>>
>>342943
then you have someone say "I don't see what the problem is, after all MLP IS a television program and it takes skill to animate such a thing"
>>
>>342943
/asp/ was created to host pro-wrestling discussion. All other topics such as X-Games shit are subsidiary.
>>
>>342948
wrong
>>
>>342920
>What was that board before it was wrestling?
pls respond
>>
>>342952
>he doesn't use IRC
>>342965
It was /tv/ and /sp/ like I already stated in a previous post. Too bad you're immune to knowledge.
>>
>>342978
I'm asking what /asp/ was before they added wrestling, I already saw your comment that it should have been a /tv/ and /sp/ topic.
>>
I mean the board was made to contain wrestling threads in the first place, and /sp/ clearly didn't want them.
>>342979
Martial arts, skateboarding, snowboarding, parkour, motocross, EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEME shit, etc.

Without wrestling the board was the slowest on the website.
>>
>>342866
I bet she could snap my dick in half with her vag
>>
>>342866
Wrestling barely qualifies as sport and belongs on /asp.
Furthermore is only /a/ allowed to have a special snowflake status so please refrain from complaining about this or the /d/ - /aco/ situation.
>>
>>342979
>I'm asking what /asp/ was before they added wrestling
It was created for wrestling containment in the first place. Underscoring that fact doesn't change the nature of the board at all.
>>
>>342866
>addition
"/asp/ - Alternative Sports" is 4chan's imageboard for the discussion of alternative and extreme sports such as wrestling and paintball.
>>
>>342866
I want her to rape me tb h
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.