[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r/a/dio must go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: radio.png (29 KB, 330x301) Image search: [Google]
radio.png
29 KB, 330x301
Hello dear staff of 4chan and fellow anons.

Today I bring to you a deep concern about the board /a/. As it is known, the "r/a/dio threads" were banned from /a/ years ago for several reasons, including not contributing to the board, going against the advertisement policy, becoming circlejerks for blog posting, being a hive for tripfags, namefags and avatarfags, not playing anime music, and the list goes on. Recently, due to the leaving of moot, the promoters of these threads have returned. After they were banned they started using the image board known as "meguca". In my next posts I'll provide evidence of just how toxic these threads are for /a/ and the quality of the board (the pics will be spoilered for respect to 4chan users).

As you will be able to see, these threads have absolutely no place in /a/ and were banished in the first place for sound reasons. If r/a/dio threads are allowed to stay, it is only a matter of time until the pics you've seen appear on our very /a/, being the result banishing the threads again. We can avoid this situation from ever happening again. We must not allow r/a/dio threads on /a/. It is best that it remains only a memory of the time when the threads were something enjoyable, but as it has been shown, those time are long gone.
>>
File: meguca2.png (41 KB, 877x557) Image search: [Google]
meguca2.png
41 KB, 877x557
Let's not allow /a/ to turn into this.
>>
Hello hiro, I would suggest making a thread on /a/ to discuss it so the majority of /a/nons can weigh in on this because the majority wants r/a/dio.
>>
Cool, you actually made a thread.

r/a/dio are fine, there's nothing wrong with them.
>>
File: 1445211873443.png (354 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1445211873443.png
354 KB, 520x600
>>342782
>not contributing to the board
It was a service made from /a/ to /a/. A weekly place to discuss anime music and share your favorites.

>going against the advertisement policy
r/a/dio makes no profits whatsoever, it doesn't even have any ads on their site, it's purely kept up by its owner.

>becoming circlejerks for blog posting, being a hive for tripfags, namefags and avatarfags
Probably your best point. I sure remember "popular" people going around and talking about how they were doing tonight but even so I don't think it's offensive.
If anything, it's good for anons to peacefully talk about their night listening to some good music, it calms down the urge for shitposting in the rest of the week. These threads were always very calm and collected until Siztra brought them down with his shitposting.

>not playing anime music
All songs played are somehow related to anime even if they aren't actually from it.

>were banished in the first place for sound reasons
The only reason was Siztra and his friends shitposting on both /q/ and the threads to prove his point. It's only yet another mistake of the time /q/ was still a thing.

>If r/a/dio threads are allowed to stay, it is only a matter of time until the pics you've seen appear on our very /a/
>Im-fucking-plying
Go on meguca any day of the week, you will find the same level of blogging and shitposting.
It's not r/a/dio threads that bring the shit, it's just that meguca is a tripfag board itself.
We have r/a/dio threads every Christmas and New Year's Eve every year and they go absolutely fine, the same way it always used to be before. It's actually one of the things I look forward the most every Christmas, it's just that good.

moot loved OC, and Hiro is doing his best to bring the site back to its old form of content creation.
There's absolutely no reason for something made by this site to not be here.
>>
>>342782
Don't meddle please.
>>
>>342782
dis/a/llowed fun board.
>>
/mu/ crossboarders are fucking cancer.

>Thread theme:
>some random song on youtube

Fuck these people. They're not even human.
>>
>>342913
This desu
>>
Nah, r/a/dio is fine. If you don't like it, just filter it. It's a weekly thing, unlike other threads so it's less likely to become a circlejerk.

>>342786
>comparing a weekly thread to an entire website
>>
>>342913
This, exactly.
>>
>the pics will be spoilered for respect to 4chan users
Lol, on /qa/.
>>
File: 1427078505583.gif (594 KB, 249x214) Image search: [Google]
1427078505583.gif
594 KB, 249x214
>>342913
I agree. R/a/dio is fine.
>>
File: hltM9GD.png (343 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
hltM9GD.png
343 KB, 512x512
>>342925
Are you flustered?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3_42yu0TDk
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.