[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiro please do it for Yano - Wrestling board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 4535.jpg (69 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4535.jpg
69 KB, 500x333
Hiro I propose you create a wrestling board, not a WWE board but a board dedicated to professional wrestling as a whole. Due to the scripted nature of the medium as an entertainment product with athletic elements, is hard to fit it in /sp/, /asp/ and their communities rightfully oppose to wrestling being added to their boards as they don't fit the overall theme of their respective places.

The thing is, wrestling is a big enough medium, really big actually, to warrant a new board, not only the mainstream american product of WWE but other companies like TNA, ROH, PWG, Evolve, CZW, GFW (implying Jeff Jarret will ever manage to get a TV deal) and all the independent promotions on America, Mexican wrestling like CMLL and AAA and its american tv show airing on del rey network, Lucha Underground, Japanese wrestling like NJPW, Dragon Gate, Noah, AJPW, BJW, British wrestling like ICW or Progress which I don't watch because they're irrelevant to my interests but you get the point.

You get the point, there's a lot of stuff to cover on a board, just the WWE stuff is already enough, add to it the vast amount of wrestling companies and it really can't be contained in one thread on one unrelated board.

Now lets discuss this, considering the amount of stuff to be discussed is huge, the interest in it on 4chan is overwhelming enough to cause enough butthurt and light shitstorms, apart of enough discussion topic and people to populate it, what more requirements we need to take this idea seriously? What do you guys think? Yes? No? Why?
>>
2nd this

we've destroyed asp in a day, and I feel badly for them. They have a nice little community but once wrestling gets going again (big PPV next week, fall out from that, ect..) all their slow threads are going to be washed away.

just give us our own board to shit up, please Hiro.
>>
File: 1441237548552.jpg (74 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1441237548552.jpg
74 KB, 500x333
Hiro /asp/ is a failure and the board doesn't want wrestling there. Consider this.
>>
No, just move wrestling to /tv/.
>>
>>343307
Not all wrestling has TV deals.
>>
>>342759
The time to make this well reasoned argument was before the change was made. It's too late. You /asp/ now.
>>
>>342759
Bumping til the end of days
I want mandrama off of my boards, I can barely navigate /asp/ through all that shit
>>
>>342759
Wrestling needs its own board based hiro, think about it, think about all the traffic that would come to that board. The IWC is a huge massive place and the /asp/ traffic is more than enough to justify Wrestling having its own board
>>
>>342759
Going into detail about wrestling companies isn't an argument. Go to /asp/ and shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1441927575453.jpg (104 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441927575453.jpg
104 KB, 768x1024
>>344720
>Using the term IWC in the year 2015
>I seriously hope
But yeah, we need it.

>>344756
It is when the content is so huge one thread or two is not enough and is killing the poor skating, mountain climbing fucks at /asp/.

Of course you don't care cause you browse neither and just stick your dick on arguments that are none of your concern.
>>
File: 1444776180083.png (1 MB, 1231x1513) Image search: [Google]
1444776180083.png
1 MB, 1231x1513
Another idea could be to keep WWE in one general thread, Puroresu in one thread, PWG in one thread, Lucha libre, including lucha underground, in one thread and another thread for different indies, including ROH and TNA cause at this point TNA is an indie.

This way we have 5 threads in total and let the skating mountain climbing fags the rest of the board. Of course the WWE marks won't allow it, they are the ones making thousands of threads for the same fucking promotion and spamming fedoras for anything else.
>>
File: ok.png (63 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
63 KB, 1000x1000
>>342759
>>
>>345499
Lol fuck off mate, it says Alternative Sports and Wrestling at the top

We will make whatever wrestling thread we deem fit
>>
>>345501
There is a difference between making threads for actual discussion and just spamming. You guys are behaving like raiding faggots from /b/, pissing off the previous community of /asp/ with your "this board is now /wwe/ fuck off skatefags" and planting hate on the rest of wrestling fans.

If this is the state of the alpha /sp/artans bro culture of /sp/ then no wonder moderators won't allow you to go off topic for one second, underage kids need to be taken care of and babysitted.

Quoting one of your memes, 18+ family
>>
>>345506
What divas fart's do you think smell the nicest?

For real though the first wave of shitposting and spamming has died down, showing butthurt will just make it come back. Stay strong /asp/ brother we family now
>>
File: 32545.jpg (32 KB, 312x450) Image search: [Google]
32545.jpg
32 KB, 312x450
>>345512
>Post some non-wwe wrestler
>outlaw wrestling
>fedora images
>thread derailed
That shit hasn't stopped and I don't see it stopping anytime soon, I watch WWE too but actively targetting non-wwe wrestling with fedora images derails any kind of discussion.

>What divas fart's do you think smell the nicest?
Bayley obviously.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.