[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone noticed in light of today's Paris attacks, either
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: YOOOOH.jpg (19 KB, 188x303) Image search: [Google]
YOOOOH.jpg
19 KB, 188x303
Has anyone noticed in light of today's Paris attacks, either one person or a group from /pol/ has been going to other boards like /a/ and /v/ and making obvious /pol/ threads like

>What anime shows kebab removal?
>What video game can I kill muslims in?

And they seem to be getting away with it with no moderation? Last time I checked making obvious offtopic threads and then tangentially linking them to the board's topic is not allowed.
>>
Report it instead of crying about it on /qa/ like a little bitch.
>>
>>342738
/thread
>>
File: 1218971235998.gif (1 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1218971235998.gif
1 MB, 400x224
Welcome to every single semi-important thing to ever happen anywhere in the world for any reason since 4chan was born
>>
>>342738
this

Also this isn't /pol/, but people from those boards wanting to have offtopic discussion but disguising their threads so they don't get banned
>>
>somebody made a thread with /pol/ connotations
>IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY FROM /POL/ TO TRY AND REDPILL ME WITH THEIR RACIST POISION LIES
>I BETTER GO PRETEND /QA/ IS /Q/ AND SHITPOST

I'm sure others will agree, you're a far bigger annoyance than /pol/, my friend.
>>
>>342733
I'm sure those threads detracted from the otherwise strict to topic community that is /v/ :^)
>>
>>342738
This post should be applied to this entire board
>>
>>342733
That image better be user submitted or nintendo are memers of highest caliber.
I saw one of those threads too, reported it and told them to fuck off to /pol/. Took a while but it was actually deleted.
I went to /b/ to talk about it because /pol/ is unusbale with its userbase and flags. Surprisingly high amount of non total rightwing nutsack posts and edgelords even got called out on their behavior like when someone said he wishes an other french sister would die.

And really one thing // really needs is teaching teh userbase to not be retarded. Many people have it as their first or second board so it is a hard job but has to be done to not make the future userbase even worse for the whole site.
>>
>>342807
>/qa/ is /q/ and /a/ together
>/q/ - 4chan Discussion, /a/ - Anime & Manga
>/qa/ - Anime & Manga Discussion on 4chan
>>
>>342733
It's almost like more than one person wants to discuss recent important events or something.
>>
>>342733
/pol/ is always right, deal with it.
>>
>>342733
>Has anyone noticed in light of today's Paris attacks, either one person or a group from /pol/ has been going to other boards like /a/ and /v/ and making obvious /pol/ threads like

You say this as if it's some organised shit, people go on other boards and make topics loosely related to the board but heavily related to whatever board is having a big event all the time.
>>
>>342733
Or maybe they are not from the /pol/ boogyman, but board users that read the news?

Grow up with your stupid cross board politics. The cancer comes from your own posters. You are the cancer.
>>
>>343155
>>343097
yeah 'discussing these important international events' really is fulfilled by meme shitposting about 'REMOVE KEBAB' and 'man I really want to kill some muslims so hard right now desu hold me'
>>
>>343170
Stay mad Ahmed
>>
>>343185
Oh /pol/-kun, what a classic trick.
>>
>>343170
>'REMOVE KEBAB
So you're blaming /pol/ for a meme that's popular all over the internet which started in /int/ and /gsg/?

Fucking retard. Stop assigning identifiers to boards in the first place, because you can't even do that right.
>>
>>343194
>REMOVE KEBAB meme is over 5 years old
Damn time flies
>>
>>343063
>/b/ complaining of edge on their board

Normies really have changed that place
>>
>>343194
I didn't mention /pol/ in that post; sorry if that was implied. My point really is that's all just very boring and not even enjoyable trolling.
>>
>>343217
Not complaining, just telling it how it is.
I would expect otherwise rom a board about political disucssions though and really wish it was actually usable for it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.