[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hiro, please add this new retarded board! >Hiro, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1459301195741.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1459301195741.png
208 KB, 327x316
>Hiro, please add this new retarded board!
>Hiro, this thing triggers me, please ban it!
>Hiro, I think this board I never use is awful, please delete it!
>Hiro, please delete the word filters, they're interfering with my unfunny memeposting!
>Hiro, these tripfags are triggering me, make them stop!
>Hiro, please add this new feature that goes against the principles of an imageboard!
>>
it's realy quite pathetic
only one I can agree with is to delete /a/ tbqh, site could do without their """"""""""" elitism""""""""""""""
>>
>>342673
Yep.

It's what happens when you put someone from Japanese reddit in charge of an american image board.
>>
>>342686
>realy
>tbqh
>""""""""""" elitism""""""""""""""

And you call THEM pathetic.
>>
>>342686
Elitism is how you keep the plebs out.
>>
>>342696
if you can't handle different opinions there's always safe space hugboxes you can join, personally I recommend reddit, its perfect for spineless weebs such as yourself
>>
>>342697
>elitism is how you keep your head stuck up your ass without even noticing
FTFY
>>
>>342673
So you're saying 'delete /qa/' is replacing 'delete /pol/' as a meme?
>>
>>342705
I agree, but instead of just removing /a/, remove all the boards. Instead have them all link to s4s. Then after 3 months bring all the other boards back.

This will remove all the reddit/tumblr/mal/facebook users leaving only the biggest losers left to rebuild from scratch a new 4chan.
>>
>>342686
You yourself make the best possible argument for elitism there can be.
>>
This.

/qa/ is nothing but a bunch of retards trying to shape 4chan in their vision.
>>
>>342904
>implying all anons are not a bunch of retards trying to shape 4chan to our vision.
>>
>>342904
Thankfully the mods don't seem to take to heart anything people ask for here, and when hiro does, he consults the board it's about before doing anything. The main problem with /q/ was that it was solely /q/ browsers deciding shit for other boards.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.