[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>non-stop remove id's and flags on /pol/ crying >non-stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1446894974280.gif (2 MB, 998x720) Image search: [Google]
1446894974280.gif
2 MB, 998x720
>non-stop remove id's and flags on /pol/ crying
>non-stop remove wah the word filter doesn't let me post like a retarded twitter user crying
>non-stop /d/ - /aco/ crying
>non-stop /trash/ crying
>non-stop delete this board crying

How do we fix /qa/, lads?
>>
>>341861

Add flags and ID's to /qa/
>>
>>341863
kek
>>
>>341861
/qa/ is just slowly going down the /q7 route, it will probably get feleted soon.
>>
>>341863
this to be perfectly honest with you.
>>
Mods, is there a way to add icons similar to flags for which board(s) a poster visited in the last 24 hours?

It would be useful sitewide...
>>
File: Untitled.png (592 KB, 1050x490) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
592 KB, 1050x490
>>341861

>non-stop remove id's and flags on /pol/ crying

Delete his threads.

Seriously, its one fucking guy posting all of them, we are currently having a poll on pol about flags and ID's right now, and this is the results so far.
>>
>>341861
>remove id's and flags on /pol/
I like the sound of that. Let's get it done, lads.
>>
>>341874
He'll take one look at this /pol/ and claim that /int/ raided it.
>>
>>341891
But /int/ is /pol/ right now. So polls are unreliable. We need to chase the /int/ards out by removing flags and IDs.
>>
>>341891

>believing in online polls

You people are ridiculous
>>
>>341874
>its one fucking guy posting all of them
One fucking guy anons.
>>
>>341906

>someone disagrees with me
>h..heh it must o..only be one person!

Fuck odd
>>
Half want a /meta/ board and the other half want a sfw /b/

Hiroyuki underestimated people and created /trash/ before /cc/ - Casual Conversation as a blue random safe for work board.

Want to fix anything? Get rid of the boycott, add /me/ - Meta and /cc/, and fire the idiot mods or whoever is giving this shitty advice.
>>
>me in charge of getting numbers the right way around
Let me fix that.

>>341896
>poll doesn't go his way
>i-it's just a poll g-guys, nobody t-takes them s-seriously
Reminder that you made a Strawpoll and got BTFO.
>>328032
>>
>>341863

This please
>>
>>341907
Ironically it's exactly that kind of attitude that IDs were put in place to stymie, but the guy that keeps complaining both claims it isn't a problem and also says "you can tell who's a samefag if you need to". He literally wants to be able to samefag and shitpost about other people samefagging at the same time.
>>
>>341861
>remove id's and flags on /pol/
>remove the the word filter
>fix /d/ - /aco/
>fix /trash/
>find out why people want boards deleted, and address those issues

That's how you "fix" /qa/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.