[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are spamming futa threads on /aco/ Can you fags please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: futa.jpg (75 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
futa.jpg
75 KB, 900x675
>people are spamming futa threads on /aco/

Can you fags please just stay in one thread? Why do you need multiple threads for futa?
>>
This shit is the reason I never enjoyed /d/.

It's just one goddamn fetish, and one I don't particularly care about. A particularly tame and boring one to boot.

Yet well over half of all threads are dedicated to the same old boring goddamn fetish I don't give a slightest of fucks about.
>>
>>341228
Some like small dicks
Some like big dicks
Some like dicks on twinks
Some like cockgirled jawlocks
>>
Because is just "western /d/" now
>>
Why not just make a futa board? The people that use the other boards don't like futa, and futa takes up a huge amount of space.
>>
>>341242
Which nobody wanted
>>
>>341228
Yeah, it's obnoxious as fuck that they can't stick to one thread

>but I need my exact dick fetish!
Fuck off
>>
Yes this is a huge problem. This is what really needs to be changed not that WWE stuff. /d/ should hold all the futa shit. That is what /d/ was made for. Makes no sense to allow futa on /aco/ when it's not allowed on /h/.
>>
That's what happens when you take half of /d/ and force it into another board.
It continues to do exactly what it did before (futaspam), only now it's on two boards instead of one.
>>
>>341368
Hah, that's funny. People have been barking up that tree for years but "30 futa threads at once isn't even that many. Besides /d/ IS FOR /d/ICKGIRLS LOL!!1!1"
Futa gets special priviledges because the mods like futa. I told everyone when /aco/ got first added and 11 futa threads immediately popped up but nooooo, I was just a shitposter. Surely I was just buttmad that my fetish wasn't as popular.
Well you all fucked up so let me tell you what happens next. Futafags make 30+ futa threads with such diverse topics such as "futa with blue hair" and "futa with balls but no vag" and "futa with balls and a vag" and possibly the best of all "futa with no penis." And there's nothing that will be done because you already let them take root and now they'll just expect that kind of treatment. And I'm dead fucking serious on that last thread topic.
>>
>>341569
Technically, futa with no vag is just a trannie.
>>
>>341569
Don't forget how femme men with tits and futa are two TOTALLY different things
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.