[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do realise by making /trash/, you've successfully made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: jacktherbert.png (101 KB, 213x239) Image search: [Google]
jacktherbert.png
101 KB, 213x239
You do realise by making /trash/, you've successfully made a /fur/ board because all of the furries from /b/ seemed to migrate to this board, along with the cloppers from /mlp/.

Hiroyuki, this is a recipe for 100% non-concentrated Autism.
>>
File: 1283492027798.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1283492027798.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>341050
It's literally called /trash/, what more do you want?
>>
>because all of the furries from /b/ seemed to migrate to this board, along with the cloppers from /mlp/
It's a containment board for containment board.
I think he mentioned that it's just a test anyways
>>
>>341050
As long as it doesn't appear in the board list, I say great. Containment boards are good ideas.
>>
File: who gives le fuck scarf.jpg (66 KB, 1411x1080) Image search: [Google]
who gives le fuck scarf.jpg
66 KB, 1411x1080
>>
>containment board that isn't even listed so those outside of containment don't even need to pretend that it exists
>can tell furfags to go to the >>>/trash/ where they belong
I don't see the problem
>>
Stop listening to what /mlp/ claims not to like, allow adult /mlp/ on /mlp already, case solved, no more drama.
and for those who cannot stand furries on /trash/ or /b/, deport them into /fur/.
>>
>>341050
>board made to contain the shittiest of the shit when it comes to posts on this website
>people still want to ban shit from it
literally why? just don't browse the board if you don't like what is posted on it. its that simple. don't go into a board you clearly don't like and then demand that it change just becase an image of ponies triggers you
>>
>>341050
solution: permaban any and all furfags/bronies
>>
>>341050
What IS the point of /trash/, anyway? We already have an off-topic board. It's called /b/.
>>
>>341050
And? It's also gathered the avatarfags and rpfags. Everyone is pretty happy with this deal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.