[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/qa/ seems to have a pretty reasonable response to things. Tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: R9k_logo.jpg (237 KB, 749x1024) Image search: [Google]
R9k_logo.jpg
237 KB, 749x1024
/qa/ seems to have a pretty reasonable response to things.

Tell me, what are your thoughts on /r9k/?
>>
Failed experiment that should have stayed deleted.
>>
>>340881
/r9k/ is the worst board on this website. Hands down. While 1 could argue that /pol/ or /s4s/ could be, at least /pol/ can have a decent opinion every 100 anons while /s4s/ is shitposting found specifically on boardslike /qa/, /b/, /pol/, and once or twice on a few others.

Like /mlp, /r9k/ is a containment board except there (unfortunately) hasn't been a ban on frog pictures. Inside this containment board you'll find what are essentially male feminists and SJWs.

Seriously. /r9k/ and SJWs are 2 sides of the exact same shit coin.

SJWs claim we live in a patriarchal, misogynistic society
/r9k/ claims we live in a world dominated by "Chads" and leans more towards women

SJWs claim women are being oppressed
/r9k/ claims "nice guys" are being oppressed

SJWs ignore facts and will label you as "privileged" or "cis" if you disagree with them
/r9k/ ignores fact will label you as a "kek-oo" or "normie"

Both have had little experience with the opposite sex, except a few bad encounters, and they decide everyone of that particular gender is shit.

The sad (ad enraging) thing about /r9k/ is that they aren't just some poor forever alone fag; they're a forever alone fag that takes pride in their shitty sub-culture. They take pride in posting hundreds of frogs every day. They take pride in making threads around their stupid buzzwords like "Chad", "normie", "roastie", "wage kek-oo", and so on. They take pride in their God-awful PooPooPeePee comics. They take pride in being some edgy wanker

Yet these same edgelords will go on posting about how women are sloots, how they can't get a gf, and so on.

And worst of all is how they have practically infected all major boards with their stupid shit ideology. Pony-fags know they don't belong. Frog-fags go out of there way to scream and REEE as loud as they can, regardless of whether or not they are right (or making any sense).

/r9k/ combines the shitty life philosophy of /pol/ and the obnoxious and toxic posting of /s4s/
>>
Can't speak for pre-deletion /r9k/, but post-deletion it was always fucking awful.
From a board filled with nothing by self-pitying blogposters who are unable to communicate using anything other than >maymay arrows, it somehow exploded into being reddit's favorite board around early this year. I know there's a lot of mccarthyism around reddit these days, but going on /r9k/ now genuinely feels like going into "the reddit board". It's awful. It's just fucking awful.
>>
File: 1430626832017.png (253 KB, 786x715) Image search: [Google]
1430626832017.png
253 KB, 786x715
this pic sums up modern /r9k/ nicely
>>
>>340910
>>340910
how exactly?
>>
File: wage r9k.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wage r9k.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>340881
wew
>>
>>340881
A board full of fucking losers who blame their problems on other people while doing nothing to hep themselves.
>>
>>340915
Holy shit.

I just went on there now and there are 27 threads of wagekeks

Hiro, can we please delete this board already?
>>
File: Why r9k is bad.png (44 KB, 1652x509) Image search: [Google]
Why r9k is bad.png
44 KB, 1652x509
>>340889
I personally think /pol/ is the worst board, but you actually got some arguments here, saved for future generation.
>>
>>340929
>saves my post full of spelling errors.

Anon, nooooo. :(
>>
>>340930
Then do a better post right now or next time!
>>
>>340918
Same as /pol/, mate.
>>
>>340881
Terrible place for anyone who hasn't totally given up on life.
>>
>>340881
/pol/ and /r9k/ are both absolute shit filled with losers and pussies. But if they were deleted they'll spill over onto other boards even more than they already do.
>>
Needs to be deleted and then have the spillover deleted and dealt with through lifetime bans. It will save 4chan.
>>
File: tumblr_l9qogwRLac1qzzud0.jpg (44 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l9qogwRLac1qzzud0.jpg
44 KB, 451x392
kek they cant even properly raid a board of 10 users
>>
Somehow more mentally ill than /lgbt/
>>
File: 1419138583994s.jpg (8 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
1419138583994s.jpg
8 KB, 240x249
>>340889

>tfw your brain is so cluttered and obsessed with internet drama with "SJWs" you can't even make a decent argument without including them

Pretty pathetic lad
>>
>>341504
Are you agreeing or disagreeing with that anon?
>>
>>340881
Burn it with fire, replace it with a SFW /b/, a genuine blue board.
>>
>>340881
/r9k/ is mostly shitty, but they did come up with the concept of wagekek threads which generates an almost unbelievable amount of butthurt from normalfags so they are forgiven. There's also nothing funnier than seeing the confusion of buttblasted normies when they try to rage against /r9k/ by calling them virgins or losers but find it has no impact.
>>
>>340889
You're probably not seeing all the posts, anon.
>>
>>341268
>lifetime bans
yes
>>
>>341820
And what posts am I missing exactly?

Are you saying their are things on /r9k/ that would somehow make it redeemable?
>>
>>340881
It was actually good when it was completely new, then with every year it went to shit. By the time moot deleted it it was already shit-tier, after it was resurrected things just kept going to shit even more.
>>
>>342020
The problem is, Anon, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this. I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.
>>
>>342063
From what I got outta that post was that while there is a lot of shit on /r9/, there is also a lot of good. Igot that you can find good in every user there.

Is that it?

Because if it is, I don't deny it. I don't deny that there are kids who play CoD who are reasonable, respectable people. However, when 90% of the kids you do encounter call you a faggot and rage into their mic, you no longer care. You have a great mistrust and hatred and CoD kids. The same way I have a hatred and mistrust of frogs. Go onto /adv/ right now and see how long it takes before you being to notice /r9k/'s stench. People trying to benefit themselves getting REEE'd at getting called "normies", "Chads", and so on. Meanwhile that same frog was in a wagecluck thread 2-3 days ago and he honestly believes he has some kinda ground to stand on

Just like how you don't have to browse /his/ or /int/ that long before you begin to notice /pol/. But like I said, /pol/ can be reasonable from time to time and can make a decent point here and there

/r9k/...Until someone posts something different, I'm gonna stick to what I said earlier.
>>
File: 1447275268268.gif (2 MB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1447275268268.gif
2 MB, 380x380
>>340889
I feel you're misinterpreting /r9k/, and although I don't want to defend it, it's blatant you don't understand the ideology of the board. I don't think they see themselves as 'nice guys', most posters are very well aware of their failures and autism, and hate women out of spite, which is equally bad at the end of the day, but at least it's a self aware hatred, out of bitterness not entitlement.

The normie hatred stems from the awareness that they were born genetically inferior, and although well aware of that they hate them just because they were born better. Hating Chad's comes from jealously that they were created better than them. Of course some aspects can be changed, such as weight, hygeine, acne fitness etc, but at the end of the day, if you're born ugly, short, and with a bad case of stupid, you sadly are just fucked for life.

In a way the robots are correct, since the world, or at least the western world, is dominated by 'chads', since some people are just born genetically superior to others and are more likely to succeed, thanks to their better social skills (if you think people don't judge you on looks then you're just delusional), natural intelligence, or physical prowess (there's always a point were training can only take you so far, even with steroids / doping)
>>
>>342112
>at least it's a self aware hatred, out of bitterness not entitlement
And I'd be completely ok with that except they don't keep it inside their own board. /mlp/ is pure cancer, as I said, but they have enough decency to stay where they know they belong. Frogs go out of their way to piss people off and bring others down to their level. And again, I'd be cool with the whole self-hate thing I don't think that is just limited to /r9k/, seems to be the overall mindset on 4chan). It's that they take pride and promote it with their buzzwords, crappy comics, shitposting, and so on

they were born genetically inferior, and although well aware of that they hate them just because they were born better
I disagree. Most robots are 4-6/10s. While it is hella hard for people in that range to get gfs, it is possible. /r9k/ suffers from what /fit/ has where you can be an amazing, 11/10 modelwith an amazing body, yet still be an absolute sperg when it comes to women. I'd bet money that <10% of robots are born so ugly they'll never have a gf. The remaining are just angry and bitter.

>the western world, is dominated by 'chads', since some people are just born genetically superior to others and are more likely to succeed, thanks to their better social skills (if you think people don't judge you on looks then you're just delusional), natural intelligence, or physical prowess (there's always a point were training can only take you so far, even with steroids / doping)
I agree with that to a point. The west, ESPECIALLY the USA, loves fakeness and artificial as opposed to real and natural. But not to the point that /r9k/ goes. Where if you weren't born a "Chad" you might as well give up and be a "Beta" provider and all this other horseshit life philosophy of their's
>>
>>340889
toasted roastie detected.
>>
>>342149
His point proven
>>
>>340881
/r9k/ and /pol/ should be deleted.

They're different sides of the same coin - shitposting newfags who never have to leave their /safespaces/. Throw them back in /b/, delete /trash/ and go back to not giving a fuck about the rules in /b/ and let everyone fight for their lives.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.