[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So seeing the success of the current word filters of further
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: reddit-alien.png (50 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
reddit-alien.png
50 KB, 736x1024
So seeing the success of the current word filters of further improving quality there needs to be another - "reddit" needs its own on /tv/ and /v/.

I think /tv/ has the primary issue with this one as its used constantly to mindlessly shitpost, its become at best an ad hominem used to discredit arguments that are disliked.

Its something which greatly improve board quality like the current wordfilters have, and would remove what is little more than a blatant shitpost.
>>
Back to Reddit you go.
>>
>>340658
>wanting modcúcks to ban more words that hurt your feelings.
>4chan is your safe space

ssmh You sound pretty reddit
ttbh
ffam
>>
>>340658

literally reddit: the post
>>
>>340658
Real answer: reddit already got filtered in the past. People just called it leddit instead, so much so that people STILL refer to it as leddit.
Because they thought it was just a nickname, I don't know.
>>
>>340658

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxSiA14OkVE
>>
>>342261

literally reddit: the reply
>>
>>342265

nice meme reddit
>>
>>342262
Filter both reddit and leddit
>>
>>342299

good job weddit
>>
>>342299
They'll call it /v/eddit
Hell, they already do.
>>
>>342302
Filter eddit into chan
>>
>>342313
Go back to plebbit, lad.
>>
>>340658
This happened less than two years ago, didn't work.
>>
>>342317
Filter lad into Ladd Russo so anyone who tries to say lad ends up talking about an anime character.
>>
>>342353

I'm okay with this
>>
File: zB7c6bE_1_.jpg (180 KB, 1268x713) Image search: [Google]
zB7c6bE_1_.jpg
180 KB, 1268x713
>>340658
Reddit
Tumblr
SJW
All need to be filtered on /v/.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.