[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/his/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Plato and Aristotle.jpg (97 KB, 612x342) Image search: [Google]
Plato and Aristotle.jpg
97 KB, 612x342
Can we keep racism and politics off on /his/
I'm tired of seeing posts and threads about "was this civilization white?" or "jews were responsible for all this terrible stuff"
t. nigger and kike

It's a new board and it's already being shitted up by /pol/
>>
>>339401
I'm pretty sure they say nigger and kike even on slow boards
>>
>>339401
Every board has native racists. It doesn't have anything to do with /pol/ except that /pol/ contains those people for the most part. However that doesn't matter to the people that don't consider /pol/ their home board.
>>
>>339401
The Jewz joke has been around since forever and can be found on every board, in varying amounts.

The closer the board's subject can be related to a discussion of history/genetics/etc the more opportunities there are to shitpost.

Sorry to tell you, but /his/ a bastardized mix of /pol/, /lit/, /sci/, and /k/, will be an ideal place for such things.
>>
>>339401
Why does it matter when mods ban you after the tiniest slip up anyway?

I mean, I just mentioned in a joking manner that I would like to kill all black people, didn't even use any racial epithets or anything, and I got a ban.

Shit is just mind boggling.
>>
>>339485
it's because of hypersensitive faggots like OP that can't be bothered to see anything on a screen that triggers them
>>
>>339401
racism and politics are part of history.
>>
File: 1385969012061.jpg (51 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1385969012061.jpg
51 KB, 340x480
>expecting to have serious discussions on an anonymous imageboard
Even krill aren't this stupid
>>
Sounds like /his/ has become /pol/ with dates. Why didn't anyone see this coming?
>>
>>339507
But a lot of boards that got branched off from others are "X board with Y thing", but they worked out for the better. I've seen less atheism vs religion, orthodox vs catholic threads on /pol/ since /his/ was created.
>>
>>339401
Is the same groups trying to monopolize 4chan. Anonymity is the only thing that is keeping them out of jail.
>>
>>339524
But "/a/ with cute males" or "/v/ with generals" isn't nearly as shitty or counterintuitive as "/pol/ with dates."
>>
File: 1411204575361.jpg (2 MB, 2682x3810) Image search: [Google]
1411204575361.jpg
2 MB, 2682x3810
I say racism, politics, and philosophy are acceptable on /his/ only if they have something to do with racism, politics, and philosophy that is older than 25 years ago.

For example, talking about racism against the Irish or prohibition in the early 20th century is fine, because both are historical, but talking about why modern black people are stupid or whether we should ban alcohol again is off topic because it's not historical.
>>
>>339401
>Can we keep history out of /his/

WUT
U
T
>>
File: SirDashwood.jpg (207 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
SirDashwood.jpg
207 KB, 1024x768
>>339532
Oh? What groups are these?

inb4 'stormfront'
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.