[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone on every bigger board have this mentality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1379116895012.jpg (120 KB, 582x625) Image search: [Google]
1379116895012.jpg
120 KB, 582x625
Why does everyone on every bigger board have this mentality?
Why is everyone on 4chan a raging contrarian?
>>
>>337046
Stop having shit pleb taste and your feelings will stop getting hurt :^)
>>
>>337049
But I have good taste, I just don't agree with boards hivemind.
>>
File: 1446741589933.jpg (33 KB, 400x476) Image search: [Google]
1446741589933.jpg
33 KB, 400x476
>>337046
>Why is everyone on 4chan a raging contrarian?
You may as well as why the OP is always a raging faggot. Nobody knows, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>337057
No you have shittaste. My taste are objectively the best
>>
>>337066
As you say, special snowflake
>>
>>337068
My point is that everybody thinks they have good taste you faggot
>>
>>337070
Yeah but they also believe everyone who disagrees with them has shit taste too
Which I don't believe
>>
>>337092
So you're upset that people picked on you for liking dumb shit and want everyone to sit in a circle and sing kumbaya?
>>
>>337092
lol, cry us a river, you shit-taste-having faggot.
>>
File: quality.png (1 KB, 287x47) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
1 KB, 287x47
>>337046
Because of Global Rule 6
>>
>>337049
>>337066
You're proving him
>>
>>337046
The site is full of deluded, emotionally stunted plebeians with no personality or any other defining quality other than their "taste" in anime/tech/whatever, just tune it out and deal with it like the rest of us.
>>
>>337149
That's the thing, anon. The plebeians you speak of ARE the rest of you. Cynicism, elitism, and just being a better-than-you douchebag is an all-consuming force on 4chan. It's the glue that keeps the site together.
>>
>>337046
because in a flat marketplace of ideas with competition, where ideas have to be tested, the majority view tends to be correct, because it survive the gamut
anonymity flattens the marketplace, but in a big name board also brings in all the baggage of trolls who push buttons for easy reactions

so in a large/fast board, majority views are also interlaced with internalized bait, but also tend to be correct

When it comes to opinions, personal unsubstantiated opinions will be flayed alive if you have flimsy and nebulous answers, or have no further comment that "I like X"

the raging contrarianism is due to the fact humans repeat perceived abuses onto others, they "pass the buck", so fake opinions they don't actually hold themselves, to get the reaction they gave to someone else
>>
>being this butthurt you have to cry over /q/2.0
kek
>>
>>337094
>>337098
Top retort
>>
I also don't get what's with this board's whole smug passive aggressive attitude, it doesn't make you look fucking cool or elite, it makes you look like a douchebag

But I guess this my taste is better than yours attitude is better than blindly following the hivemind
>>
>>337171
>the majority view tends to be correct
Oh you can't seriously believe this
>>
>>337289
Maybe I'm actually just a douchebag.
>>
>>337171
>the majority view tends to be correct
The majority of /v/ probably thinks there is nothing wrong with it, but we all know thats fucking wrong. The majority normally tends to be wrong, if anything
>>
>>337291
I don't conflate Ideas with Opinions
So yes, I can
>>337326
>The majority of /v/ probably thinks there is nothing wrong with it
Have you ever been to /v/?
>>
File: 1412102450679.jpg (130 KB, 465x472) Image search: [Google]
1412102450679.jpg
130 KB, 465x472
>why don't people agree with me
give them a reason to
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.