[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to argue with other people against board consensus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>trying to argue with other people against board consensus on other boards
>get half people shitposting and spamming memes and get some people interested in legitimate discussion, have actually interesting conversations at times

>trying to argue with other people against board consensus on /a/
>get publicly crucified and spammed to death with reaction images or get told to fuck off and kill myself with absolutely zero arguments, any attempt at any legit conversation is futile

Truly high quality board
>>
File: 1446331658462.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1446331658462.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>
>>336825
Ebin meme XD
>>
>be a retard who clueless runs his mouth about things he doesn't understand
>get utterly destroyed
>cry about it on /qa/
>>
>>336825
This is what I was talking about
>>
>>336849
I'd prefer if you provide some examples or something, your op is much too vauge and baseless for me to make any sort of argument against it other than "no". Maybe that's your issue
>>
File: thread discarded.png (320 KB, 422x405) Image search: [Google]
thread discarded.png
320 KB, 422x405
>visiting /a/
>ever
>>
>>336842
It was part of the board culture for a long ass time you retarded shit.

>>336817
You're not giving a single example as to what you're talking about.
>>
>>336859
It's probably this guy.
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/331455/#331455
>>
>>336859
>board culture

Are you for fucking real?
>>
>>337175
>t. Uncultured swine
>>
>>337176
A stupid post.
>>
>>337181
Almost as stupid as you
>>
>>337182
That can't be right, since that would mean the stupidity in that post is nonexistent.
>>
>things that never happened, the thread
>>
>>336817
This truly is /q/ 2.0
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.