[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hiro is moving threads to kill them: >>>/his/161396
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1447082776509.png (43 KB, 740x359) Image search: [Google]
1447082776509.png
43 KB, 740x359
>Hiro is moving threads to kill them:
>>>/his/161396 to >>>/pol/55311843

What the fuck.
>>
File: history board.png (18 KB, 935x519) Image search: [Google]
history board.png
18 KB, 935x519
>>335681
That probably is more of a /pol/ thread, education is usually discussed as a political topic and gets discussed there all the time, but because /his/ is also humanities that OP can be forgiven for thinking education as a discipline was relevant to it.
>>
>tfw 4chan is like 8ch now
>>
>>335681
it's not about history anon.
>>
>>335711

You're learn history and humanities in school.
>>
>>335720
And yet the board isn't /school/.
>>
>>335720
You also study Literature in school, but you didn't post it on /lit/.
>>
>>335738

It's not like /lit/ has never had a schooling threads too

>>>/lit/2508055
>>>/lit/6284652
>>
>>335681
Now if only he would move dickgirl threads off /aco/
>>
>>335799
>>>>/lit/2508055(Dead)
>13 replies
>>>>/lit/6284652(Dead)
>actually touches on the topic of what people are reading, still mostly shitposting.
Neither opened with a /sci/ pic or devolved into policy discussion, but if you think the thread that got moved would have been successful there then that's where it should have gone.
>>
>>335681

>what the fuck

Instead of having our fun abruptly interrupted, you can now talk in your off-topic thread in special, designated board

That's huge improvement, I don't get how anybody can dislike this
>>
>>335928
He's upset because his thread died.
>>
>>335681
Even if it's not /his/, it's not /pol/ either.
>>
>>335960
Education reform is discussed on /pol/ often, and relevantly since it's a common topic in political campaigns. It was more /pol/ than /his/ but maybe more /trash/ than either.
>>
>>335681
>>>/trash/

This is even worse
>>
education is definitely part of humanities you stupid fucks
>>
>>337064
/his/ was doomed from the start between /lit/ trying to make it a safe space, /pol/ showing up to make people refresh their boogeyman perceptions and the mods acting like monkeys.
>>
>>337064
yes, but fixing it is politics
>>
>>337657

No, discussion of "proposed solutions by politicians" is politics. Discussion of improving it regardless of who's idea it is and who gets it done isn't.
>>
File: BRAVO GOOK.png (29 KB, 1305x192) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO GOOK.png
29 KB, 1305x192
/his/ was fucking ruined when the moderators started banning people for stupid shit like "dark skinned".

This is your typical /his/ poster. This is what I have been waiting years for.
>>
>>338958
>that image
He's right. If free of speech is a thing here then shitposting and off topic shit would be rampant and allowed by the mods.
>>
>>338958
>[Opinions different from mine are] simply detrimental to any sort of civilized discussion

It's a troll dumbass.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.