[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is 8gag allowed to host raid threads on /pol/? I want legitimate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 8gag.png (208 KB, 933x667) Image search: [Google]
8gag.png
208 KB, 933x667
Why is 8gag allowed to host raid threads on /pol/?

I want legitimate reasons why they're above the rules

They are telling 4chan users to spam reddit, media sites, and cry shill at any type of criticism
>>
Because if the mods even try to moderate in /pol/ tgeur declare fatwas the moment they mistake a genuine racial inferiority thread for an 8gag racial inferiority thread.

You should know better than to go to /pol/ for moderate discussion.
>>
/pol/ is too fucking stupid to notice that they are being a puppet. They all have brains to self-moderate themselves but they prefer to drown in shitposting/memes. If a mod delete the threads they will come sperging about censorship.
>>
>>335346
Its just incredibly annoying to see blatant shitposting that is above the rules

Do they think prosecutors work off of no evidence?
>>
>>335341
>Another why is /pol/ being /pol/ whinefest on /qa/

How original
>>
>>335351
They are ones who decide what to do and what allow. If 8gag comes, just treat them as bleak bait and shitposting, tell them to fuck off or ignore and report.
They need to learn to self-moderate themselves.
>>
>>335376
>your candidate
I don't vote

>we we we
Don't care

>Hilary is trying to troll

no proof

once again stop spamming
>>
>>335341
>8gag
This shows that the OP is a shill who's trying to use terms he doesn't understand.
>>
>>335392
>I don't vote
Then you're taking away the only voice you have

>Don't care
you you you don't care

>no proof
Except the proof that has this whole thing going on, you can't just go "NO PROOF" then when someone provides actual proof you go "REAL PROOF :^)"

Face it, your job could be done by monkeys and you're nothing more than a puppet for a person who's only campaign is "MUH VAG"
>>
>>335341
Because spreading the word isn't a raid in the classical sense. Old /b/ would have doxed Luke Montgomery, sent pizzas to his house and SWATted him.
>>
File: simplyepic.png (57 KB, 1316x439) Image search: [Google]
simplyepic.png
57 KB, 1316x439
>>335405
>its ok when /pol/ does it

>>335408
>voting is a voice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

Look at 2000 election, your voice doesn't matter
>>
File: fl recount.png (42 KB, 1003x493) Image search: [Google]
fl recount.png
42 KB, 1003x493
>>335492
>Look at 2000 election, your voice doesn't matter
Nice meme Jon Stewart.
>>
>>335496
We can debate the 2000 election all day but the fact of the matter is 8ch is invading
>>
>>335341
those are pretty legit threads based around digging up info on Hillary and attempting to reveal her dark acts.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.