[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys think moot was too mean to /pol/? This was one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: pol.png (365 KB, 1818x892) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
365 KB, 1818x892
Do you guys think moot was too mean to /pol/?

This was one of his last threads ever made on /pol/ lol.
>>
>>335096
Ya
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (33 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
33 KB, 500x386
>that was almost a year ago
>>
>>335113
It's not like moot posts that much?

How many mootposts have you ever seen anon?

He barely ever posted that much even in the golden days

Do you know much about 4chan?
>>
>>335096
Thats not even moot's post, thats just moot written in the subject field
>>
>>335127
*facepalm*

You are all NEWFAGS?

You can't start a subject with "moot" unless you are moot dude.
getlearned
>>
>>335127
Like try starting a post with "moot ## Admin" as the subject it won't work idiot.
>>
File: 1419202802278.png (51 KB, 744x346) Image search: [Google]
1419202802278.png
51 KB, 744x346
>>335131
>>335129
That's not moot you retards. Capcodes replace the name, not the subject. He wouldn't still be called "Anonymous." In addition, the admin capcode is a brighter shade of red and has a graphical symbol next to it, not a fucking '⌘' unicode character.
>>
>>335096
every single OP who made a thread had the moot capcode for a while

that's not moot
>>
>>335171
No you must be moot to do either lthe subject or the capcode ol.

Stop trying.
This isn't an argument since I am objectively correct.
>>
>>335181
That's not moot you retard. Capcodes replace the name, not the subject. He wouldn't still be called "Anonymous." In addition, the admin capcode is a brighter shade of red and has a graphical symbol next to it, not a fucking '⌘' unicode character.
>>
File: 1427555632054.png (228 KB, 400x318) Image search: [Google]
1427555632054.png
228 KB, 400x318
>>335096
Yeah I understand why he was mad but really he was punishing 10000 people for the actions of 50.
>>
>>335181
You do know that this was during a /pol/ shitstorm while moot was purposefully getting people to impersonate him
>>
>>335181
nice b8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.