[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single tripfag who's post history isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1446589049607.jpg (20 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1446589049607.jpg
20 KB, 240x320
Is there a single tripfag who's post history isn't downright embarrassing?
>>
File: 1373672948920.jpg (67 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1373672948920.jpg
67 KB, 400x400
Is there an anon whose post history isn't embarrasing? Tripfags can just be traced back through archives.
Not that the act of tripfagging isn't disgusting, but they aren't particularly retarded, they just stand out.
>>
>>334125
Yes they are particularly retarded. I'm not saying my shit doesn't stink but at least I've the common sense to empty my chamberpot. It's even worse when someone brings up their shit, their reactions are hilariously bad.
>>
>>334130
Not really anon, you are even admitting you are retarded too, tripfags are more or less the same percentage of retarded/not-as-retarded, you can just call them out on their past retardedness.
>>
>>334134
Yes really. You're more retarded for being a tripfag because you're proud of being a retard and want to show it off
>>
>>334136
I think the word you are looking for is pathethic.
And you are posting in a chinese cartoons imageboard anon, we are all pathethic.
>>
>>334138
No, both are true though.
>>
idk lol
>>
>>334125
butthurt tripfag detected
>>
probably every namefig on [s4s] is clean desuwa (to be quite honest)
>>
>>334117
The only ones that come to mind are a few scanning/translating trips on /a/.
>>
>>334532
People who actually have one for a reason then. Makes sense
>>
>>334117
There were a few decent tripfags back in 07 /a/. But not anymore.
>>
>>334672
quentin on /v/ had to be the most hilarious shit I've seen in years
>>
Oh wow, just look at this thread, people actually remember tripfags names and check their history
I want everyone to remember me as a 4chan legend, I'm going to be the best tripfag ever that everyone talks about!

Talking about them just encourages more tripfags to try their luck, I have no idea why you faggots do this.
>>
>>334117
Most drawfags are chill because they use a trip for a valid reason.
>>
>>334748
Well if they do something notable, they'll be remembered, and their name will be attached as such, because they can be. Notable events committed by anons are still remembered, but not with a name attached. Etc, etc. I don't really see it as that much of a problem, in general, though that attitude usually seems to encourage aggressive shitposting instead, like on /mu/, which is annoying but in a way notable.
>>
>>334769
well thanks, that's all extremely obvious

that doesn't really have much to do with my point that you shouldn't fucking talk about them because you're just going to encourage more attention whores to want their precious identities to be talked about in threads like this
The only upside to it all is that this thread is at least portraying them in a negative light. But even so, people who want fame will take infamy too, and there will be other threads like this where the OP and other users are sucking the tripfags cocks
>>
>>334138
>chinese cartoons imageboard
that wasn't very creatve
>>
>>334142
>the single tripfag who is post history isn't downright embarrassing
nice name
>>
>>335727
>lowercase poster complaining about creativity

Ironic.
>>
What I don't get is the people with tripcodes who just respond to posts obsessively, far more than someone without a tripcode would. Like, even if they hardly say anything in the post. It's like they just want to show off that they exist. Tripcodes would have a better reputation if they were saved for when the person knows they're going to make a really awesome post.
>>
Lelouch. I like his taste on anime in general.
>>
>>335807

You are literally autistic. I can see it with my own. Just stop, man. Your cause isn't as righteous as you think and nobody else cares, you just look retarded. Just stop. Have some self-awareness, man.
>>
>>336959
Lelouch, put your trip back on, fag.
>>
>>336959
Aside from liking Geass, that person seems like a pretty reasonable fellow to me. He's pretty polite and doesn't make any unnecessary posts.
>>
File: BasedLPG.jpg (320 KB, 1252x728) Image search: [Google]
BasedLPG.jpg
320 KB, 1252x728
Longpost Guy on /o/ is a pretty cool guy. Eh delivers cool stories and legit trufax and doesn't afraid of repo men.

> https://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/12051886/
> https://archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/10727098/
> https://www.google.com.au/search?q=tales+from+the+dealership+longpostguy+repo+site:archive.4plebs.org

I would like to be his friend.
>>
>>337177
He's retarded for using greentext stories. Greentext is dumb to begin with so nobody should use it, but a guy named Longpost Guy ESPECIALLY should be one to tell stories normally.
>>
>>336959
>Lelouch
>Having good taste

Put your trip back on , Lelouch
>>
File: 1331314027129.png (108 KB, 996x599) Image search: [Google]
1331314027129.png
108 KB, 996x599
>nobody ever mentions /k/ tripfags in these threads
>>
File: wtfair.jpg (9 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
wtfair.jpg
9 KB, 241x209
>>337193
> posts tripfag dropping copypasta as a good example

Even if those tripcunts were actually delivering the goods like >>337177, no one but /k/ understands your memeposting. The only thing good that came from /k/ was murdercube. Saluto Nex Alea faggot.
>>
>>334117
quentin
>>
>>334117
OPpenheimer
>>
>>337170
>implying liking Geass is not reasonable.
Anon, pls.
>>
>>334117
I heard "Anonymous" was a pretty big tripfag, you should check out some of his shit.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.