[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst fanbase on /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
File: 1374782163623.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1374782163623.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
What's the worst fanbase on /a/?
>>
Tie between all the generals. If I had to pick one, probably Jojo because they leak the most, I actually like the series too.
>>
>>333886
CGDCT fags because they get easily butthurt
>>
Undertale
>>
>>333886
Your favourite anime
>>
>>333965
I don't know. Yuyushiki threads and old K-On threads were top tier.
>>
>>333886
/a/
>>
>>334814
/thread
>>
>>333886
You because (You) act like a Kiwi Farms' autist.
>>
>>333967
Jesus, are people THIS butthurt about Undertale that they have to bitch about the fanbase at every opportunity?
>>
>>336325
They won't fucking shut up and there's always at least fucking 3 threads about it on /v/ and the community is obnoxious as fuck
>>
>>336341
Just ignore them.
>>
>>336341
>they won't fucking shut up
I could say the same about the detractors
>>
Personally I think Sexhair has the worst fanbase
>>
Madoka and evanjellyon fags.

Wang piss, naburo and shingeki for dishonorable mentions
>>
NNB and Aria.
>>
>>333886
The Tumblr users
>>
>>336359
Sounds like you just don't get it
>>
>>336739
This + all kyoani shows (Hyouka in particular)
>>
>>336739
Do you just hate iyashikei?
>>
/u/shitters and Fatefags
>>
>>336341
Of course not, if it were just some fans it would be fine, but tumblr, homosuck, and even some ponyfags from other parts of the internet have attached themselves to it. It's unfortunate because I actually found the game entertaining, but fuck everytime those types of people who form "fanbases" attach themselves to something new.
>>
hxh
>>
>>333886
A tie between Jojo and Yryr generals (even though I like those shows/manga). OPM also has potential if enough normalfags get into it
>>
>>338953
If it gets a season two, shit will be bad
>>
Dragonball and K-On, no contest really.
>>
Jojo and titans. And ghoul, though at least those threads have some decent posts left. Basically anything that gets popular, and then jumped on my tumblr fags. At least other shit fanbases on /a/ are just the usual autism.
>>
>>337147
No, NNB and Aria are pretty good but their retarded fans are insufferable.
>>
Madoka.

Do tripfags even count as a fanbase? I feel bad for the "actual" fans.
>>
>>340216
Why? People seem to hate them just for praising the show because they don't think it "deserves" to be viewed as above some arbitrary level just because it's Sol. At least that's what it looked like to me
>>
>>333967
What's wrong with Undertale? lol
>>
Anyone who still talks about Hestia
>>
>>333886
newfags

they have no idea what it was like before internet animus and simulcasting
>>
>>340265
They talk shit on other SoL threads praising NNB or Aria as a masterpiece, usually posting some retarded ranking, they even killed one /kirara/ thread.
Probably is just one autist though.
>>
>>333886
Not really a fanbase, but the /pol/ community is by far the worst. They leak onto basically every other board and ruin everyone's fun
>>
>>340736
Protip:

those "pol" outsiders have been on your precious board all the time.
>>
There's only one fanbase I know of on /a/ whose response to getting an anime adaptation is to serial spam a huge wall of spoiler text to "punish" people for not reading the manga.

Do I even need to name them?

Worst fanbase inside and outside of /a/.
>>
>>340796
No, outsiders are people that bring their shit to /a/ from the lesser boards, you can go to /pol/, /r9k/, /v/, /co/, whatever board you want, the issue is when you start trying to force theirbshit board culture into /a/ like it deserves to be in /a/, which it doesn't.
Luckily most of the userbase shuns these retards and mods support the culling of them too.
>>
>>340933
>lesser boards

/a/utists never cease to entertain me
>>
>>340947
If enternteinment is what you call being incredibly butthurt over your second class status
>>
>>340933
Also, mind posting some example?

Not necessarily disagreeing with you or anything because I don't really browse /a/, just curious.
>>
>>340948
nah m8, I'm an /a/utist and I think anyone who gets legitimately upset at /pol/, or talks about about their board in WE R SO SUPER-E-RE-OR is fucking autistic.
>>
>>340950
The recently wordfiltered words were seen as outsider shitposting when used, in fact, the wordfilters were an /a/ idea.
>>
>>340953
>no capitalization
>thinking /pol/ is not a notmalfag shitposting fest
I think you are lying anon, prove to me you are from /a/
>>
>>340957
They've been reviled on most boards and considered shitposting, /a/ isn't unique in that regard.
>>
>>340957
>the wordfilters were an /a/ idea.
Gonna need some evidence that /a/ came up with that and that it wasn't because mods thought it was funny/were genuinely getting sick of the words.
>>
>>340957
>flagging /a/ by being a fag
>>
>>340973
>implying they already don't have a site wide reputation for their hubris and elitism

I'd say it isn't completely unwarranted, mind you, at least they seem to be able to actually discuss things their board is about and keep off-topic shitposting to a minimum.
>>
>>340971
Not that anon, but I remember starting a few threads on /qa/ asking for word filters. I'm sure I wasn't the only one.
>>
File: 1401543194581.png (863 KB, 968x1041) Image search: [Google]
1401543194581.png
863 KB, 968x1041
People who spam keit-ai in every single fucking thread. It was fine when it was limited to like once a thread in the "your anime ideas" threads, but for some reason in the past month or so idiots started spamming it in literally every single thread on the entire board.

Are you people intentionally overdoing it to piss everyone else off and have the copypasta banned or what?
>>
>>340992
I'm just now learning that Keit-ai isn't a real anime. Huh. I guess they won.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.